Dont look now

vatz22au

But someone is sitting at #1 in the West :au:

They said on the radio we're at #2.

The ESPN guys said we were #1 in the west for right now. They showed the standings and it has us at 3-3 in the conference with LSU at 2-2. I think our overall records were similar also, but I guess we get the #1 by default because we have played two more conference games then LSU?

But someone is sitting at #1 in the West :au:

They said on the radio we're at #2.

The ESPN guys said we were #1 in the west for right now. They showed the standings and it has us at 3-3 in the conference with LSU at 2-2. I think our overall records were similar also, but I guess we get the #1 by default because we have played two more conference games then LSU?

well, we have one more win than them.

It's great to be able to compete again in BBall!!!! War Damn Eagle! :cheer::au:

Yeah, during my 4 years here on the plains I have endured 3 piss poor seasons, a coaching change, and mass player defections. It is good to see Coach Lebo finally has this team believing and winning games. Here's hoping for a great run to close the season and to postseason play.

Don't look now...

But Vatz might be on the jumbotron... in a wifebeater... with sunglasses on... BUT, with a hot blonde dancing with him. Yeah, I was there. Yeah, I saw ya, Vatz. Nice work brutha.

I'm probably bringing up something that everyone has commented on. It's sometimes hard to keep track of the teams when you're out of the Southeast. But, has anyone noticed that all but 2 of our losses were against teams currently ranked in the Coaches top 25? Our non-conference schedule had some pretty tough games in it. Hopefully, that'll pay off as this team grows up!

Don't look now...

But Vatz might be on the jumbotron... in a wifebeater... with sunglasses on... BUT, with a hot blonde dancing with him. Yeah, I was there. Yeah, I saw ya, Vatz. Nice work brutha.

That was Vatz...hahaha

Anyone see the Auburn/Alabama couple on ESPN though?

The guy just kept holding up 5 fingers the whole time, and the bammer wife kept trying to hold his arm down.

Hilarious!

Anyone see the Auburn/Alabama couple on ESPN though?

The guy just kept holding up 5 fingers the whole time, and the bammer wife kept trying to hold his arm down.

Hilarious!

Eventually he just put his other hand up behind her back. :lol:

Don't look now...

Yeah! I saw that!!!!! Nice job Vatz! :thumbsup:

Don't look now...

Yeah! I saw that!!!!! Nice job Vatz! :thumbsup:

I'm glad you see this with me... He's lying. LOL.

Dude, vatz, I'm telling the entire board that you were dancing with a hot chick and you deny it? :no:

This doesn't look good on my resume..... I'm either an honest guy, liar, or one of those multiple personality type quarks.

Do what $aban would do in this situation, just lie your ass off and people will still love you for it.

Archived