Anyone have MVP 2007 NCAA Baseball?

I was just looking up that game a few minutes ago. Its only available for PS2 not xbox or ps3 :-(

I was kinda bummed.

I was just looking up that game a few minutes ago. Its only available for PS2 not xbox or ps3 :-(

I was kinda bummed.

It's great to be a laggard. It's great to be Wincrimson. PS2 4EVA :nanner:

As far as PP goes, I have no clue. I know last year, Ole Miss and LSU were the only SEC teams that had their own stadium. I know Arkansas was added to the list for '07 but I'm unsure about any others.

Well I have MVP 2006, and I created an exact replica of Plainsman Park, which is what I use for Auburn home games. I was just hoping they put it in this time around.

But thanks for the info! I didn't know MVP 2007 was only PS2. But, since I am too poor to have a $600 gaming system, all I need is PS2 games.... ;)

Never understood that in NCAA Baseball '06...Plainsmen Park is one of the (if not THE) top ranked stadiums in all of college baseball and yet it wasn't included?

i have 2007 mvp and PP is NOT in the game , they ony added 4 to 5 new parks.

i had to use the create a ball park mode and i can get a pretty good replica from there, i guess we arent ranked high enough for them to put us in.

i reallly like the new game, the new pitching mode (rock and fire) is a little hard for me right now,

but i love the way the game plays, veryyyyy similar to 2006

Well I have MVP 2006, and I created an exact replica of Plainsman Park, which is what I use for Auburn home games. I was just hoping they put it in this time around.

But thanks for the info! I didn't know MVP 2007 was only PS2. But, since I am too poor to have a $600 gaming system, all I need is PS2 games.... ;)

It won't be long before you won't be able to play video games anymore so I wouldn't worry about it :poke:

It won't be long before you won't be able to play video games anymore so I wouldn't worry about it :poke:

Yeah, whatever. I am the boss now, and I will still be the boss after I get married. :roflol:

Yeah, whatever. I am the boss now, and I will still be the boss after I get married. :roflol:

do you call yourself "tha professor"?

Archived