AU getting a visit from a primetime sleeper

BamaGrad03

This guy is commited to Arkansas, but is really looking around. He flew under the radar, and Arky hoped he would remain there. He's visiting AU on Feb 2nd and is a good'un.

He's only a 3 star, but that doesn't matter. He's got a REALLY good frame and is super quick.

get your mash on

This guy is commited to Arkansas, but is really looking around. He flew under the radar, and Arky hoped he would remain there. He's visiting AU on Feb 2nd and is a good'un.

He's only a 3 star, but that doesn't matter. He's got a REALLY good frame and is super quick.

get your mash on

Is that Willie McGee???? :) I like him already!

:au::homer:

get your mash on

He'd better have a frame that can carry some more weight. 6'5" and 220#? Some big ole turnip and pinto bean fed farm boy would break him in half at this point.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I saw this kid play in person this fall. He's a good player with tremendous upside. Quick as a cat. He wouldn't be expected to come in and take on some big ole turnip and pinto fed farm boy in his first year.

I saw this kid play in person this fall. He's a good player with tremendous upside. Quick as a cat. He wouldn't be expected to come in and take on some big ole turnip and pinto fed farm boy in his first year.

Are they feeding them pinto BEANS or actual ford pintos?

How about Chavis Williams, a 6-foot-5, 220-pound defensive end from Dora who had 100 tackles last season? He's committed to Arkansas, but will visit Alabama this weekend and Auburn next weekend after entertaining both an Auburn and Alabama assistant coach Thursday, according to AuburnSports.com.

100 tackles from the DE position is impressive.

On another note, Brent Slusher is already enrolled and will participate in Spring Drills.

get your mash on

He'd better have a frame that can carry some more weight. 6'5" and 220#? Some big ole turnip and pinto bean fed farm boy would break him in half at this point.

I think Quinton Groves was about that weight when he first signed with AU.

get your mash on

I think Quinton Groves was about that weight when he first signed with AU.

Cool, now he has three years to learn how to clothesline somebody.

They don't want the kids to explode...

I think you get more horsepower out of the beans.

If he can speed rush & clothesline bammie QBs while wearing an AU jersey like Quenton Groves, I don't care who he looks like -- he'll look just fine to me. A couple of years of Yoxercise will fill out that frame. WDE :au:

They don't want the kids to explode...

Wouldn't a steady diet of beans or fords produce somewhat equal risks in terms of exploding gas?

If he can speed rush & clothesline bammie QBs while wearing an AU jersey like Quenton Groves, I don't care who he looks like -- he'll look just fine to me. A couple of years of Yoxercise will fill out that frame. WDE :au:

Agreed. Boy, you're picture reminded me that there are a lot of women out there that could kick my butt. She's one.

Archived