Does Arky hammer uat again saturday

WarTiger

Not long removed from the 27 point thrashing they took at the hands of the backs...and a few days after a 24 point thrashing at the hands of OUR AUBURN TIGERS... can they bounce back tomorrow??? Do they hold the loss to under 20?? under 10?? or actually win the game? It's at UAT....if that matters any...

Go razorbacks!!

Not long removed from the 27 point thrashing they took at the hands of the backs...and a few days after a 24 point thrashing at the hands of OUR AUBURN TIGERS... can they bounce back tomorrow??? Do they hold the loss to under 20?? under 10?? or actually win the game? It's at UAT....if that matters any...

Go razorbacks!!

Well Arkanas is up 31-18 at halftime.

you mean besides us right?

Auburn? Yeah, between those two 25 point home losses to TAMU and UF, the loss to Southern Mississippi, and the fact that you haven't won a game outside your own gym... makes an outstanding team.

We're all pathetic. Don't kid yourself. This may be the worst division in all of major college basketball.

Auburn? Yeah, between those two 25 point home losses to TAMU and UF, the loss to Southern Mississippi, and the fact that you haven't won a game outside your own gym... makes an outstanding team.

We're all pathetic. Don't kid yourself. This may be the worst division in all of major college basketball.

We are improving at least. We need a win on the road to get over that hump and gain more confidence. No moral victories, but a bucket drop at LSU and things would be far different. The TAMU game was before we got to full strength too.

The SEC West may only get a tournament team if they win the SEC. I dont see anyone in the SEC beating Florida.

You forgot AUM. But remember, we are not the basketball school. :poke:

Watching the SEC it's easy to see that the best two teams are :uf: and :arky: . Everyone else is average at best.

:arky: is mediocre, as well. None of us can win on the road and none of us can establish anything, anything against the East.

LSU got dunked by Vandy in Baton Rouge. We should've lost to UGA. AU got slapped by UF. Arkansas lost to UGA in Fayetteville. A one-win South Carolina team left Starkville as a two win team, and Ole Miss is well... Ole Miss. The SEC West is the worst I have ever seen it. Look at it this way, the winner of this division might have a .500 conference record. Dayum.

The SEC is pretty weak as a whole. UF is clearly a Final Four caliber team and while UK might be solid, I still think the jury is still out on them. Vandy is a force to be reckoned with.

:arky: is mediocre, as well. None of us can win on the road and none of us can establish anything, anything against the East.

Arky may be mediocre...but they just won on the road YESTERDAY(at UAT)....so your above statement is not accurate...

Arky may be mediocre...but they just won on the road YESTERDAY(at UAT)....so your above statement is not accurate...

Gee golly gosh, I think I know that.

That does not change the fact that SEC West teams are 1-17 on the road in the conference this season. Beating Alabama, anywhere, is not anything to brag about right now.

That does not change the fact that SEC West teams are 1-17 on the road in the conference this season. Beating Alabama, anywhere, is not anything to brag about right now.

Win - I put UGA right behind UF and UA. The :arky: have a good team.

Win - I put UGA right behind UF and UA. The :arky: have a good team.

They're a 7 - 8 seed team. For that tomato soup team to be the best in the division speaks volumes about average it is.

Save yesterday, we are just awful on the road. Even last year when we won 3 road games in conference, that equaled the number Heath had the first 3 years. We now have one and will probably need 2 more as well as win out at home to make sure we are in the tournament. We still have UK and UT (both at home) and have to go to LSU, AU and Vandy. The fact that Arkansas is tied for the lead in the west is embarrassing.

I gave up trying to figure our team out. They look like a top 10 teams some games, then look like they have never played before in other games. I still think Bama and LSU will wake up and finish strong. The SEC should get 6 or 7 teams in the tourney with Florida having a chance to repeat.

:uga: beat :lsu: to carry on the dominance...

I give Dennis Felton credit...he is really coaching well this year, imo. We were beating UF in the 2nd half but folded and have really won the close ones. But, the Bama screw-job will keep us out of the NCAA's.

Archived