Does Arky hammer uat again saturday

WarTiger

C'mon now...

The game you were leading 15-0 but fell apart like wet toilet paper? That's just one game. And besides, last second losses in Tuscaloosa don't keep teams out of the tourney. Home losses to :wku: do.

P.S. I'd like to thank Jay Jacobs' ferocious OOC scheduling for the WKU emoticon. Thanks, Jay.

The WKU game will hurt but we were a bad team early this year and obviously we have improved greatly so...though it may hurt us, it wont be an in/out game for us, imo.

BTW, It isn't hard to fall apart when the refs are giving the way the game towards one team. BG asked this question and I answered it quite easily....people say...."How can you blame the refs when giving the lead away"

Very simple, look at the last 45 seconds and see +6 points given to Bama and that typifies the last 5 minutes where UGA was being hacked away yet for some darn reason kept fouling Bama even when we were not remotely (I mean....remotely...not talking about bumping and a foul being called..look at Newman's foul being called on the breakaway at the one minute mark where he didnt touch the Bama man yet was called and gave Bama yet another 2 points) .

So my answer is....yes, when the refs call a game like that...leads will shrink.

Hell, Florida fans on their GatorCountry board couldn't stop laughing at the home-cooking Bama got with a 4-page thread about the game....seriously....UF fans sticking up for us? :thumbsdown:

If :uga: can get to 10 conference wins and win a game in the conference tournament, I bet they'll get in...I don't think an SEC team (post-expansion, at least) with 10 conference wins has been left out of the NCAAs.

SEC West in hoops = Big XII North in football. The West is 4-15 against the East and :au: has 2 of those wins. No one is above .500 in league play in the West. Yikes.

The WKU game will hurt but we were a bad team early this year and obviously we have improved greatly so...though it may hurt us, it wont be an in/out game for us, imo.

BTW, It isn't hard to fall apart when the refs are giving the way the game towards one team. BG asked this question and I answered it quite easily....people say...."How can you blame the refs when giving the lead away"

Very simple, look at the last 45 seconds and see +6 points given to Bama and that typifies the last 5 minutes where UGA was being hacked away yet for some darn reason kept fouling Bama even when we were not remotely (I mean....remotely...not talking about bumping and a foul being called..look at Newman's foul being called on the breakaway at the one minute mark where he didnt touch the Bama man yet was called and gave Bama yet another 2 points) .

So my answer is....yes, when the refs call a game like that...leads will shrink.

Hell, Florida fans on their GatorCountry board couldn't stop laughing at the home-cooking Bama got with a 4-page thread about the game....seriously....UF fans sticking up for us? :thumbsdown:

I will say Slink... I was at the game and didn't catch any replays. I will say that you guys are a MUCH better team than us right now and if selection Sunday was tommorrow, it would be a travesty if we went over you.

I will say Slink... I was at the game and didn't catch any replays. I will say that you guys are a MUCH better team than us right now and if selection Sunday was tommorrow, it would be a travesty if we went over you.

Alabama is a more talented and has more depth than UGA.

You all will go, we will not.

I don't mind that...I didn't think we would get past 14-15 wins total this year anyway.

:arky: is mediocre, as well. None of us can win on the road and none of us can establish anything, anything against the East.

Arky may be mediocre...but they just won on the road YESTERDAY(at UAT)....so your above statement is not accurate...

Gee golly gosh, I think I know that.

That does not change the fact that SEC West teams are 1-17 on the road in the conference this season. Beating Alabama, anywhere, is not anything to brag about right now.

So will you admit that your basketball team (remember, you're a basketball school anyway) is grossly overrated?

It's pretty clear to anyone not wearing Crimson glasses.

How you can be #12 and the only ranked team in the SEC besides #1 Florida is beyond me.

It's pretty obvious you're no better than us or Arkansas after the drubbings you recieved from the both of us.

What leads you to believe that I think we're good? Everybody is just about the same in the West. LSU has, in my opinion, the most talent but can't seem to pull it together. 2 games could separate 1st from 6th when this thing is said and done.

No, we are not a quality basketball team right now. Saying that we're all mediocre is not saying that Alabama is good.

What leads you to believe that I think we're good? Everybody is just about the same in the West. LSU has, in my opinion, the most talent but can't seem to pull it together. 2 games could separate 1st from 6th when this thing is said and done.

No, we are not a quality basketball team right now. Saying that we're all mediocre is not saying that Alabama is good.

And thus overrated (at #12).

Archived