Tiger Basketball Tailgate

autigeremt

The Tigers will be at home the next two Saturdays. AUHansel and/or myself will post information regarding future tailgate events. We had a good group of folks out yesterday, and we plan on forming a new tradition with this.

Weather will dictate our plans each week. A post regarding tailgates will be posted on the Thursday prior to the games.

We may also extend this into Baseball season for weekend series.

I'm off all next weekend and will be coming to Auburn no matter what on saturday so... IM THERE!!! looking forward to it!

Let me know if they come about.

Does anyone else know if games are still $2 with a student ID (which conveniently have no expiration date)?

If so, I'll try to catch the first half of the bball game, then head over to Plainsman Park.

Let me know if they come about.

Does anyone else know if games are still $2 with a student ID (which conveniently have no expiration date)?

If so, I'll try to catch the first half of the bball game, then head over to Plainsman Park.

they are.

Free if u are one of the first 200 students

Facebook tailgate

heres a tailgate my fraternity, delta tau delta, is putting together for this weekend, maybe we can make one big one! Here's to basketball and women's tennis!!!

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this weekend. I have to go up to Atlanta tonight. If anything changes I'll let you know, but I can't host this one.

alright, here's the deal. I'm going to be between plainsman park and sewell hall in the grassy area across from the colisseum parking lot. there should be music and grills, but bring food and other such tailgating necessities.

I should also try and get a head count. How many people think they're going to make it?

Hope we are all still on for a tailgate this coming saturday! Let's go Tigers!

Ryan

AUHansel, Ryan.....let's get this together again! I will be at the ALUMNI Conference in the morning, but the afternoon looks good. Get it together and I will stop by again.

If everyone is 'gatin in the grass by Plainsman Park, me, my dad, and cousin will be there with a grill, great food, and alcohol. 1:00 game, should be no problem to get there and set up. If we get there from Sylacauga by around 9-ish, we can set up start drinkin. That gives us about 2-3 hours of good drinking and eating time. Getting excited now! War Damn Tailgate!

Ryan

If everyone is 'gatin in the grass by Plainsman Park, me, my dad, and cousin will be there with a grill, great food, and alcohol. 1:00 game, should be no problem to get there and set up. If we get there from Sylacauga by around 9-ish, we can set up start drinkin. That gives us about 2-3 hours of good drinking and eating time. Getting excited now! War Damn Tailgate!

Ryan

I will be there around 12:00 or so. See you there Ryan.

i'll be there, lets see, its about 4 am easter, if i sleep 5 hours, I can get there by 10... hmmmm

Archived