McKnight Update?

quietfan

Any chance he'll cut Andre' Smith and Prince Hall loose?

Just askin'...

No...I heard he's moving Jimmy Johns to LB...which means Andre's gonna get a shot at tailback.

Guest Tigrinum Major

What's the reasoning behind that? Johns doesn't fit his mold at tailback?

Serious question. I know that Shula said he'd give Johns a shot at QB, but tailback worked out pretty well for him instead. Any chance he could transfer with the latest move?

He gave him a shot at QB and it didn't work out.

I think Jimmy needs to be honest with himself. He would be a sure bet at LB on the next level. If he's determined to play offense, he will never play higher than college.

He runs too upright to be a real RB. He's fast, but runs in a striaght line. He played special teams his first year and hit like a ton of bricks.

I say LB. I could be wrong.

He gave him a shot at QB and it didn't work out.

I think Jimmy needs to be honest with himself. He would be a sure bet at LB on the next level. If he's determined to play offense, he will never play higher than college.

He runs too upright to be a real RB. He's fast, but runs in a striaght line. He played special teams his first year and hit like a ton of bricks.

I say LB. I could be wrong.

From reading some of CN$ comments on the group formerly known as "Rolling 5 Deep", he is not impressed at all. That's the reason he is pounding the pavement hard for running backs.

Archived