How to I buy individual game tickets?

I am going to try to make it down for a baseball game this year and I was shooting for the April 21st game against UAT. Where can I go to buy individual game tickets. All I can find on AuburnTigers.com is where to purchase season tickets.

Also, I have never stayed overnight for any type of athletic event at Auburn. But, the wife and I our going to make a weekend trip out of this. So where is some good, reasonably priced places to stay nearby? Where are some good places to eat or hangout after the baseball game.

We may be staying in B-ham Friday night and then try to get a place close to Auburn for after the game Saturday night.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You can get individual game tickets closer to game date. With the season not started yet, the individual games are not on sale. Check back in a few weeks.

I suggest staying at the Comfort Inn or whatever it is on the interstate near the Supper Club. Reasonably priced and decent facilities.

You can get individual game tickets closer to game date. With the season not started yet, the individual games are not on sale. Check back in a few weeks.

I suggest staying at the Comfort Inn or whatever it is on the interstate near the Supper Club. Reasonably priced and decent facilities.

Thanks. Speaking of the Supper Club, how hard is it to get in there on a Saturday night? Never been to it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

As long as it's not a home football game, not hard at all. It might be a little more crowded after A-Day or something, but you should be able to go with a minimal line wait at worst.

We tried to go after the Florida game (1st mistake) and the line was actually not that bad. I waited in line for about 5 minutes, got to the front and had my cover out to give the guy. He asked for my card. I showed him my ID, and he says "No, your membership card." Well, I didn't have a membership card, because when I was in school there it wasn't required. Something about them being a private club so they can stay open till the crack of dawn. I even tried to pull the whole "But I give you guys all kinds of free advertising on AUnation!" to which I was immediately ripped upon by the rest of my friends.

I glanced over at the line of people waiting to get their membership card, and decided I had drank enough for that day. The line was so long I would have been sober by the time I got in. We decided to walk over to the Waffle House where I proceeded to ravage an All Star special. In retrospect, it was probably a great move, but at the time I was pissed. I believe I even mentioned something about changing my screen name.

So, if you are going to go, you may want to swing by early and get a membership card, then come back later on and zip right in. Then again, it probably won't be near as crowded as it was the last time I was there, so you might be able to zip right in anyway. Either way, if you've never been, I'd find a way to go.

So how does a membership cost? Heck, I thought the "Club" part of the name was just that. Did not realize I had to be a member to eat and drink there.

they are 2 dollars....and good for life! they even have a computer to look you up if you lose your card.

Hear that Taylor?

He buys a new one every time he goes.

Has a problem with wallets or something.

they are 2 dollars....and good for life! they even have a computer to look you up if you lose your card.

Hear that Taylor?

He buys a new one every time he goes.

Has a problem with wallets or something.

I support charities. I have around 30 Supper club cards if need be.

Okay, I noticed that I could now buy tickets, but the way I am reading it, I have to wait until that week of the series if I want to buy just single game tickets, but I can buy series tickets right now.

Also, when I click to be tickets for the series, it tells me the price is $25 for the whole series. So if it is my wife and son come with me, it will only cost me $75 for the whole three game series?

My dilemma is that because of time constraints for that weekend, I can only make it to the Saturday game, but I am afraid if I wait to buy a single game ticket the week of the series, there will not be any available.

I would buy them as soon as single game tickets are available, but I would wait until then if I were you. I just don't think 4,096 people are going to buy tickets to the whole series and leave no single game tickets left.

Okay, I noticed that I could now buy tickets, but the way I am reading it, I have to wait until that week of the series if I want to buy just single game tickets, but I can buy series tickets right now.

Also, when I click to be tickets for the series, it tells me the price is $25 for the whole series. So if it is my wife and son come with me, it will only cost me $75 for the whole three game series?

My dilemma is that because of time constraints for that weekend, I can only make it to the Saturday game, but I am afraid if I wait to buy a single game ticket the week of the series, there will not be any available.

I do not recall ever being to a completely sold out game where there zero seats available. Even when we hosted the Super Regional a couple of years ago, there were always seats, and there is always space on the Tiger Terrace too.

I understand your wanting to make sure you can get tickets in advance, however.

There will nearly always have terrace tickets available... That is the best place to sit IMO, take you some chairs and just enjoy... Its also a great place for foul balls

Archived