Michael McNeil announcing tomorrow

TitanTiger

He originally said he was going to push back his decision but has decided to hold the presser tomorrow after all. Tuesday morning at 11am he'll announce his decision between F$U, Auburn and bammer.

I don't have a good feeling about this one. But, I do know he's a phenomenal talent and will really help one of those three out.

Given that his initial decision to put off the presser came after his bamuh visit, I have a feeling that him deciding to go through with the original plan indicates that though he was impressed by the UAT visit, he'll stick with the two choices that have been neck and neck the whole time and it will be Free Shoes U. or Auburn.

If I wasn't the biggest Bama fan in the history of man, I would choose AU over FSU. I mean... what do kids see down there? You could either play for one of our coaches and in the SEC, or the old codger and against the Duke Blue Devils. I just don't see the glitter in FSU. Do they think Tally has a beach or something?

If I wasn't the biggest Bama fan in the history of man, I would choose AU over FSU. I mean... what do kids see down there? You could either play for one of our coaches and in the SEC, or the old codger and against the Duke Blue Devils. I just don't see the glitter in FSU. Do they think Tally has a beach or something?

I know it gets used a lot but he is a life long FSU fan. I think he'll be a Tiger and my reasoning for this is if it was going to be FSU (who was his leader) he would of announced it during his visit.

Hopefully, FSU plays Duke better than UAT. :roflol:

Tallahassee is an armpit... :puke:

Tallahassee is an armpit... :puke:

I had heard reports that it was more of a buttcrack than armpit.

Hopefully, FSU plays Duke better than UAT. :roflol:

Don't push me. I'll call Troy State.

Not to mention that Papa Bowden's time at FSU is limited due to age. When he leaves or dies, there's no telling who will replace him. I imagine that could be one reason why Jimbo went there although I don't know if some future offer was made or not. Anyway, a commit to FSU is a commit to an uncertain future.....IMO :au::thumbsdown: Stabi,ity has been AU's stong suit.

I don't know if we will get McNeil, but I really like what I hear about this kid. The paper this morning said that he is going to talk to all four coaches (us, UAT, Tennessee and FSU) before he announces. He said that he does not want them to find out from a broadcast. Pretty classy. :thumbsup:

I don't know if we will get McNeil, but I really like what I hear about this kid. The paper this morning said that he is going to talk to all four coaches (us, UAT, Tennessee and FSU) before he announces. He said that he does not want them to find out from a broadcast. Pretty classy. :thumbsup:

He is doing a lot to improve the reputation of Mobile area recruits.

So do we designate one person to post the decision?

I have a meeting at 10 and I don't think I can do it.

He is doing a lot to improve the reputation of Mobile area recruits.

Sounds like a sraight up kid. I hope he doesn't do the "hat thing" at the press conference. He doesn't sound like the type.

Archived