Sidell Corley

Rocket City Tiger

Guest Tigrinum Major

Typical 18 year old, being pulled in a million different directions, wanting to please everyone.

Don't be shocked if he winds up at Alabama.

Typical 18 year old, being pulled in a million different directions, wanting to please everyone.

Don't be shocked if he winds up at Alabama.

Don't count out UT and OU.

UF got more attention from the DE spot this recruiting season than they thought and pretty much pushed him to decommit. I think it comes down to Bammer and UT for his services with UT winning out. Fulmer has stayed in contact with him during this whole process and he says he thinks of him as another dad. :puke:

I'm not sure if he visited LSU last weekend, but if he didn't he'll be here this weekend. LSU found a replacement for Davis very quickly as they got Jason Peters (4*, same as Luther) and it doesn't look like we have room for him with the few slots left and all the top players were going after.

I'm not sure if he visited LSU last weekend, but if he didn't he'll be here this weekend. LSU found a replacement for Davis very quickly as they got Jason Peters (4*, same as Luther) and it doesn't look like we have room for him with the few slots left and all the top players were going after.

This is a good recruiting year for DE's.

Considering the 3 that I know of left on the board plus what we have, I agree. It is a postion I was worried about early on and I had hope Corley was a legit prospect. After he committed to UF, I was beginning to worry about that position. Now, I'm a little concerned about depth at db's, wr's and rb's. It looks like we have some good ones coming in though. And hopefully, we are really looking well at OL with this class. It seems that way to me anyway.

I keep reminding you guys that SC was not that highly thought of not long ago. He was thought to be a first class head case at one time.

Considering the 3 that I know of left on the board plus what we have, I agree. It is a postion I was worried about early on and I had hope Corley was a legit prospect. After he committed to UF, I was beginning to worry about that position. Now, I'm a little concerned about depth at db's, wr's and rb's. It looks like we have some good ones coming in though. And hopefully, we are really looking well at OL with this class. It seems that way to me anyway.

Safety and O-line were our needs going into the year and I think the staff has done a bang up job in those areas.

I keep reminding you guys that SC was not that highly thought of not long ago. He was thought to be a first class head case at one time.

Ummm...ok. Where'd you read that? I doubt you'd say stuff like that about a kid if AU had a shot at him. He has always been a top prospect. He has been a rivals 100 since they came out with the dang rankings.

He was also an Army All American.

Ummm...ok. Where'd you read that? I doubt you'd say stuff like that about a kid if AU had a shot at him. He has always been a top prospect. He has been a rivals 100 since they came out with the dang rankings.

He was also an Army All American.

Anyone that doesn't want to go to Auburn MUST be a head case! :poke:

Archived