I'm about 80% sure of McNeil to Auburn, guys.

Auburn Seer

I know, I know, yall hate people spewing stuff off that you can't source. Fire at me if you want, but I know one of his coaches at Davidson. He's been saying he's going to Bama, but probably because he's a diehard Bammer. Today he called and said he's going to Auburn.

I won't be surprised if some of yall are skeptical. I hate this kinda stuff too. It's.. just the truth. Hell, I'm still not completely sure, because it wasn't him, but I'm just telling you what I heard.

I was hearing Auburn before the visit to Bama, I got worried once McNeil appearently needed more time but IMO the fact that he has rescheduled his announcement is a good sign for us.

I've heard his coach is a big :au::homer: , so I wouldn't be surprised to see him land there either...

There is absolutely no truth to that. Go back and tell your message board bud's they don't know what they are talking about.

Its ok to break the rules somtimes thank you for the post.

WDE

Rules? We have rules? Looks like they'd be posted!

Proposal for Rule 1:

"No rumors shall be allowed almost all of the time."

Note: If you wish to post a rumor, send it by PM to the "Rumor Exploratory Committee" for evaluation. If approved you may post your rumors.

The factors used in evaluating the rumors are not finalized at this time, but any anti-Bammer or pro-Auburn rumor will be presumed accurate and appropriate for posting. :roflol:

PS: Since the mechanism for approving rumors was not in place when this rumor thread was posted, and it is both anti-Bammer and pro-Auburn it is post-approved. :thumbsup:

I believe in rumors!! :big:

I've heard his coach is a big :au::homer: , so I wouldn't be surprised to see him land there either...

HEY!!! Who said a Bamar could use my :au::homer: ???!!! :)

:au::homer:

Its ok to break the rules somtimes thank you for the post.

WDE

Rules? We have rules? Looks like they'd be posted!

Proposal for Rule 1:

"No rumors shall be allowed almost all of the time."

Note: If you wish to post a rumor, send it by PM to the "Rumor Exploratory Committee" for evaluation. If approved you may post your rumors.

The factors used in evaluating the rumors are not finalized at this time, but any anti-Bammer or pro-Auburn rumor will be presumed accurate and appropriate for posting. :roflol:

PS: Since the mechanism for approving rumors was not in place when this rumor thread was posted, and it is both anit-Bammer and pro-Auburn it is post-approved. :thumbsup:

I believe in rumors!! :big:

RULES!!!??? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' RULES!!!!! B)

:au::homer:

I didn't really present it as solid, I just said I got a call from one of his coaches. I'm not waving it over anybody's head or anything. I just got a call and thought other Auburn fans should hear about it...

I didn't really present it as solid, I just said I got a call from one of his coaches. I'm not waving it over anybody's head or anything. I just got a call and thought other Auburn fans should hear about it...

Well, I knew it 100% before you posted, but because I didn't have a link and because of my utmost responsibility to follow the well established rules of this forum, I witheld that information. This discipline and honor makes me very proud of myself - I'll let God judge you for what you did. :poke:

Archived