Josh Bynes are you next?

WAR-MATT

Now that McNeil has committed, he is the #1 priority. Anybody got any info on who is our top competition for his signature? Is it Iowa or South Carolina?

Commitments seem to come in waves. This class certainly feels as though it is building momentum. Hopefully, Josh will look at the situation here (we need LBS) and look at the guys he will be playing with and decide that this is the place for him. Or maybe he'll realize that he doesn't want to play AGAINST these guys and come anyway. Either way, he will be coming into a great situation at Auburn. Our D will be lights out for the forseeable future!

IF we get Bynes and one of the DE's that are condidering AU, I'll stack this defensive recruiting class against any in the country and take it. If we can somehow manage to get Gibson, Bynes and Fairley along with a few other sleepers--we are smokin' this year. It's already a very, very good class, if we can keep everybody till sign day. I hope were still ranked high, just for publicity sake. Regardless, if we can add the aforementioned, I wouldn't swap classes with anyone. Not even UF. :cheer:

Archived