auburn/Usc game thread.

autkidd

anyone watching the purdue game on tv? I really like their court with plenty of sideline room. kind of like vandy except without the gay benches on the baselines

anyone watching the purdue game on tv? I really like their court with plenty of sideline room. kind of like vandy except without the gay benches on the baselines

I like being right there next to the court in basketball. More intimidating for the opposing fans for a rambunctious student 6 ft. away from them screaming at them. But when I become and old alum. that may change.

AU up by 6 63-57 :cheer::cheer:

63-57 our ball with 7:37 for those who cant listen. We really need this one. It is a road win(which are few and far between in the SEC) and this is a team we are as good or better than. Gotta have games like this.

USC 3 pt shooting is keeping them in it..Otherwise we are dominating them especially on the boards. Hard to believe USC only has 7 fouls right now

65-60 Auburn with 5 1/2 min left. auburn timeout with ball

71-64 Auburn. 2:06 auburn ball with timeout

YESS..nice shooting night for the tigers and dominated the boards. Withstood some good 3pt shooting from USC..ill take it on the road

btw Tolbert doesnt look very impressive but he always seems to make those big plays when it matters. Gotta love that guy. I was just telling my friend before that how Tolbert somehow manages to always get those offensive boards on free throws

Hey Mo, I hope you left the superman suit in the closet for good luck...

Archived