Au @ Arky tonight

nimsjus

Not sure about gametime(I think 7) and it is available on LF affiliates. It would be nice to come back from the thrashing with a solid road win. Last week we got drilled by UF followed by a road win at USC. Maybe the tail-kicking from Ole Miss will have Lebo's bunch fired back up and ready for this road test. We will see.

i think its on FSN. That was the case for the last LF game (kentucky).

http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/m-bask.../020707aaa.html

Game will air in Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile Markets

Feb. 7, 2007

Auburn, Ala. - schedule to air on Lincoln Financial Sports will not be televised in the Auburn, Montgomery and Columbus (Ga.) television markets.

The game will however will air in the Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile television markets on networks that are Lincoln Financial Sports affiliates.

Tigers by 3 at the break - right call was made on the last-second three the Hogs hit. Running desperation shot at the buzzer went from 55 feet for Arky at the horn, but the ball was barely, barely, still in his hands.

By "in his hands" I mean the ball was on his last finger going off. Closest buzzer-beater you'll ever see disallowed. The fans in Fayetteville are in disbelief.

Tigers by 3 at the break - right call was made on the last-second three the Hogs hit. Running desperation shot at the buzzer went from 55 feet for Arky at the horn, but the ball was barely, barely, still in his hands.

By "in his hands" I mean the ball was on his last finger going off. Closest buzzer-beater you'll ever see disallowed. The fans in Fayetteville are in disbelief.

147-144? 23-20? 5-2? What's the score? :blink:

AU looking bad to start the second half - Gary Ervin, an Arky guard, has 8 to start the second half

15:36 left

Arkansas 36-35

We're turning it over and we don't look crisp in our half-court sets.

It's broadcast on the yahoo sports thingy like they said, but with my new "dial-up technology" I can't see much but fuzz and I hear a half a sentence every now and then!

I thought they said Arky is 1 pt ahead. I can't read the score.

Archived