Josh Donaldson

Guest BoStillKnows

Guest BoStillKnows

From the Birmingham News...

AU's Donaldson is national player of week: Auburn's Josh Donaldson was named the Louisville Slugger National Player of the Week by Collegiate Baseball after hitting three home runs and two doubles and driving in 11 runs in the season-opening series against Hofstra.

The Tigers face Lipscomb today at 5 p.m.

I was going to post something about this. This team is going to be fun to watch over the next couple years.

Donaldson also threw out 2 base stealers and picked off one at first on Saturday. Biannuci had 2 home runs on the weekend. Bryan Woodall threw 7.0 innings with 3 hits and no runs allowed Friday night, and One of the good sophomore pitchers Paul Burnside threw 4.0 shut out innings in relief work sunday to get a win. There are a lot of good young players on this team.

Wednesday we'll get to see Taylor Thompson pitch, one of the big freshmen recruits.

I was going to post something about this. This team is going to be fun to watch over the next couple years.

Donaldson also threw out 2 base stealers and picked off one at first on Saturday. Biannuci had 2 home runs on the weekend. Bryan Woodall threw 7.0 innings with 3 hits and no runs allowed Friday night, and One of the good sophomore pitchers Paul Burnside threw 4.0 shut out innings in relief work sunday to get a win. There are a lot of good young players on this team.

Wednesday we'll get to see Taylor Thompson pitch, one of the big freshmen recruits.

I can't wait to see him on the mound. The team looked pretty good considering it was the first series.

I can't wait to see him on the mound. The team looked pretty good considering it was the first series.

Crawford will pitch relief today too.

thats good. I dont know if Ill stay that long though. It's Pretty cold.

Archived