All these babies...

AUTigerCourt

I've been looking at all these forums about the new additions to the Auburn Family, and I just thought that I would offer my babysitting services! If you live in Auburn, and ever need a babysitter for your children, please let me know! I have a ton of experience with child of all ages and love spending time with them! Send me a message if you are interested!!

Word of advice AWK and AUChizad dont have kids so if they PM you asking for you to babysit....you might want to say no.

I've been looking at all these forums about the new additions to the Auburn Family, and I just thought that I would offer my babysitting services! If you live in Auburn, and ever need a babysitter for your children, please let me know! I have a ton of experience with child of all ages and love spending time with them! Send me a message if you are interested!!

How about on Game Days?

and dont be fooled if they send you a pic like this...they really dont have kids.

baby.jpg

btw Chizad this is what people call a Fark!!!

Here Brian, I think this might help you with your problem.

ob·ses·sion

–noun

1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

3. the state of being obsessed.

4. the act of obsessing.

Here Brian, I think this might help you with your problem.

ob·ses·sion

–noun

1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

3. the state of being obsessed.

4. the act of obsessing.

com·e·dy

Pronunciation: 'kä-m&-dE

Function: noun

a: the comic element <as in comedy gold> b : humorous entertainment

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

or here's another one for you

de·lu·sion

Pronunciation: di-'lü-zh&n, dE-

Function: noun

1 : the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

2 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

- de·lu·sion·al adjective

Did you have to bring it outside?

I would combat with posting one out here, but I only have photoshop at home (and I only usually post here at work). That and the fact that we all you you are the farkmaster. No need to flex.

Archived