Auburn now a game out of first in division

TitanTiger

All I see is a basketball program on the rise to a definite continuous coaching effort on part with Lebo having an active effort at all times. His strategy, his coaching, his personality... it's perfect. I sometimes love to imagine what he would do with high caliber talent on an everyday basis.

Ole Miss and MSU will get the byes.

Neither one of us will win Saturday. Although, I will say... how Ole Miss has gone 7-8 this year is beyond me. They looked pathetic tonight against a Steele-less Tide. I really thought we were going to lose going in.

This gives me so much more faith that it will happen.

:ua: - :msu: is Sunday, btw.

We can win the :sec: West if we win and :msu: loses.

That would be great, hysterical, scary at the same time. We barely have a team assembled now, and win the West?

All I can say is: War Damn Lebo!

Wouldn't it be funny if Auburn got into the NCAA and SPUAT didn't?

After all the Bama hype and all the public denigration of AU basketball, that would be hilarious.

Would someone explain to me why after playing in the SEC, beating Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Bama TWICE, South Carolina and Arkansas, why are the RPI ratings like this?

RPI Rankings

Up 3 From Last Week 8 Tennessee

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,29 Vanderbilt

Up 4 From Last Week 38 Alabama

Up 5 From Last Week 56 Arkansas

........................64 Mississippi

Down 7 From Last Week 91 South Carolina

Down 11 From Last Week 96 LSU

Down 7 From Last Week 111 Auburn

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

This is off the subject, TigerMike, but you might want to change your sig to "Mark" instead of "Mike". Mike is his uncle. ;)

Ole Miss and MSU will get the byes.

Neither one of us will win Saturday. Although, I will say... how Ole Miss has gone 7-8 this year is beyond me. They looked pathetic tonight against a Steele-less Tide. I really thought we were going to lose going in.

This gives me so much more faith that it will happen.

I don't know. Didn't they beat you guys by 20+ in Auburn?

Maybe their just a hot-cold squad.

They did beat us by 25 here at AU. We shot terrible and turned the ball over 20 times. Not many teams have a chance with that recipe. Maybe with a little confidence from the recent 3 game win streak we can drop them in Oxfart.

:ua: - :msu: is Sunday, btw.

We can win the :sec: West if we win and :msu: loses.

That would be great, hysterical, scary at the same time. We barely have a team assembled now, and win the West?

All I can say is: War Damn Lebo!

Wouldn't it be funny if Auburn got into the NCAA and SPUAT didn't?

After all the Bama hype and all the public denigration of AU basketball, that would be hilarious.

Would someone explain to me why after playing in the SEC, beating Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Bama TWICE, South Carolina and Arkansas, why are the RPI ratings like this?

RPI Rankings

Up 3 From Last Week 8 Tennessee

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,29 Vanderbilt

Up 4 From Last Week 38 Alabama

Up 5 From Last Week 56 Arkansas

........................64 Mississippi

Down 7 From Last Week 91 South Carolina

Down 11 From Last Week 96 LSU

Down 7 From Last Week 111 Auburn

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

This is off the subject, TigerMike, but you might want to change your sig to "Mark" instead of "Mike". Mike is his uncle. ;)

Good eye, :thumbsup: that's what I get for copying from the newspaper. :slapfh:

They did beat us by 25 here at AU. We shot terrible and turned the ball over 20 times. Not many teams have a chance with that recipe. Maybe with a little confidence from the recent 3 game win streak we can drop them in Oxfart.

That was likely the worst game we played all year. We turned the ball over so many times it hurt to watch. But then again, when you are as young as we are, games like that will happen.

Archived