Just got back from Ttown.

autkidd

Some things to comment on the trip...

We have a LONG way to go on basketball facilities. Coleman was incredible. Too big, but they did a great job with the renovations. Wish I was able to minger around it a little bit more.

We won because of Dwayne Reed's hustle and his running of the team. He did a phenomenal job for a second game in a row.

The fans are very fair-weather. Not saying AU isn't the same way... but the students weren't really into the game either. I think there were 3 times where it got really loud.

Their students have CRAPPY seats. In the corner...

This team is fun to watch... And I realized we don't need a BIG guy... Give us a fast 6'9 guy with lanky arms and we should be fine. (we have one on the way in Lynch).

I counted 6 big time mullets and two people with missing arms. (no offense)

8 older ladies chewing tobacco.

Over all it was a good trip... Got my ticket for 25 bucks. So I can't complain at all. 100 bucks cheaper than the Iron Bowl ticket and that was worth every penny...

p.s. It was such a relief to get back to Auburn. As soon as I hit Auburn my friend said... "I'm HOME!!" I thought it was very fitting.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

The fans are very fair-weather. Not saying AU isn't the same way... but the students weren't really into the game either. I think there were 3 times where it got really loud.

You can thank AUBURN for that.

What do the people tow with? I imagine that would be a very hard task to do without arms. ;)

Glad that you enjoyed and made it back safely.

What do the people tow with? I imagine that would be a very hard task to do without arms. ;)

Glad that you enjoyed and made it back safely.

Thanks for catching that.

Yeah it was fun.

Archived