Lets support our Tigers and go to the LSU game

AUartlady

Come on everyone, lets get a big crowd for the LSU game. Our last home game of the season and with a win Wed and one at Ole Miss, we are in a good position for the future. Lebo has done a great job this year, I think we are finally on track for future NCAA trips. We will be even better next year. So get on over the to ticket office and get your tickets. It would be great to have as many as the Florida game.

I just bought tickets for me, my son and his girlfriend. We'll be there! We were at Toomers Corner on Saturday after the Auburn win!

I will be there front row in the Lunatic's as usual. Hopefully there will be alot of Au fans behind me making some noise. Be a nice change.

I want to make it but I just don't see it happening right now. Got a lot on me this week. May actually have to work some.

I understand it is tough for alot of people to come during the middle of the week.

One of the reasons I don't think we should build a bigger arena seating wise... Because of the location of people that come to the games. The closest big hug is the Gump and that is still 45 min. away. Just not feasible for those middle of the week games.

I just bought tickets for me, my son and his girlfriend. We'll be there! We were at Toomers Corner on Saturday after the Auburn win!

I was at Toomers too, enjoed petting someones adorable Pomeranian. Had to let my Penn State sister who was visting see what Toomers was. Too bad more people weren't there.

I'll be there. It's the last home game I'll get to see as a student barring an appearance in the NIT at home. War Eagle. :au:

Who else is going?? Come on it's a night game and some tickets are $5!!!! Please be loud tonight I hate when people come to these games and do nothing but sit in there seat!

Who else is going?? Come on it's a night game and some tickets are $5!!!! Please be loud tonight I hate when people come to these games and do nothing but sit in there seat!

I wish like heck I could make it guys but I have a jobsite meeting in North Atlanta late this afternoon and there is no way I can get there in time. Is it on the tube tonight?

Sorry...no TV tonight.

I'll be there making enough noise for about 4 people. I've got a bunch to do tonight but it'll just have to be a late night cause I'm not missing the last game of the year.

It is on regular radio and on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 114

Is anyone tailgating? I'll be there with my g/f but we have no plans beforehand...

ill be there. No girlfriend though, so the cheerleaders out there dont need to fret.

Archived