LSU vs. Auburn basketball thread

Tigerbait2010

TB2010, I'll give you props for not leaving when your guys fell behind. You stuck it out to the end at least.

What else...oh yeah--

WAAAAAAAAAAAAARR EAGLE!! HEY!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

TB2010, I'll give you props for not leaving when your guys fell behind. You stuck it out to the end at least.

What else...oh yeah--

WAAAAAAAAAAAAARR EAGLE!! HEY!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

You think I'm gonna back out of a game thread? HELL NO. :) Trust me, I've been through much worse times of LSU basketball. With Brady at the helm, I truly expect LSU to lose each and every game. So if they win, I'll be shocked. :lol:

I truly expect LSU to lose each and every game. So if they win, I'll be shocked. :lol:

Well, I guess we agree on one thing... :poke:

Well, bammer winning tonight helped us. If we can pull off a win in Oxford on Saturday (not an easy task) and MSU loses on Saturday, we win the West! If we win and MSU wins, they win the West but we get a first round bye in the SEC Tourney.

Well, bammer winning tonight helped us. If we can pull off a win in Oxford on Saturday (not an easy task) and MSU loses on Saturday, we win the West! If we win and MSU wins, they win the West but we get a first round bye in the SEC Tourney.

MSU and Bama are on Sunday

Another pretty solid game tonight. I was a little worried when we came out kinda sloppy and Lebo was not there to right the ship. It was pretty obvious we were the better team, but I wasn't sure we were going to show that. The guys stepped it up a notch and beat a team that they should have. That is a great sign because sometimes this year our worst games have been against teams that we are as good or better than. Hope Coach Lebo is feeling better by Saturday. Let's go get a Western Division title to put up in the rafters of that new arena.

A great game to be at......

But if we can't half fill BEMC for LSU, then who's going to the Verizon/Yella Wood Arena to watch this team? ;)

I didn't have an opportunity to listen to the game, and I canceled the B'ham. bobo honking News, so I didn't know the outcome this morning. I tuned to Jox radio on my drive in to work and the AU-LSU game never came up. What's funny is that I knew we won, simply because they didn't mention it. WDE!

I didn't have an opportunity to listen to the game, and I canceled the B'ham. bobo honking News, so I didn't know the outcome this morning. I tuned to Jox radio on my drive in to work and the AU-LSU game never came up. What's funny is that I knew we won, simply because they didn't mention it. WDE!

You and I share the same world.

Archived