What does tonight mean??

C-villetiger1

With this huge win going in to Oxford not even sunk in yet. What does this mean for our shot at the West regular season title?? As big of a downer as I am about basketball that would flat be huge!!!! And what are the chances we go in to Oxford and beat the Rebs?? I hope we do becasue I dont know if this team is as far away as I have thought!!

Last I checked, :om: & :msu: were both losing. If that holds up, it means a 4-way--yes, 4-way--tie for first heading into the weekend, with 2 teams finishing tied at 8-8.

Yep, just checked again...they held up. 4-way tie.

With this huge win going in to Oxford not even sunk in yet. What does this mean for our shot at the West regular season title?? As big of a downer as I am about basketball that would flat be huge!!!! And what are the chances we go in to Oxford and beat the Rebs?? I hope we do becasue I dont know if this team is as far away as I have thought!!

I'll tell you this. Ole Miss IS NOT good. The west is just way down this year. It's anyones game and I'm willing to bet you guys win. :)

Win @ Ole Miss = first round bye in conference tournament

Win @ Ole Miss + Alabama win = #1 West seed in the SECT

Our guys are playing with a good bit of confidence right now...we've got a shot at a win in Oxford, but Ole Miss has been tough at home.

TB I did get to see this team slam us at OUR place earlier this season. Now I dont think that we were playing as well but it was at our house. And if you dont mind what happened to your tigers this season??

Our guys are playing with a good bit of confidence right now...we've got a shot at a win in Oxford, but Ole Miss has been tough at home.

I guess ya'll better learn the words to "Yea Alabama"...... B)

You first.

:lmao:

You first.

:lmao:

Good one. On that note I didn't hear a word of Yea Alabama sung when I was in tuscaloosa last weekend.

It doesn't mean we don't know it.

I know every word, of course. Can recite it at the drop of a hat. Yet, I never sing it except at football games. Look up a MDB pre-game on YouTube and I bet you'll hear the lyrics.

Good one. On that note I didn't hear a word of Yea Alabama sung when I was in tuscaloosa last weekend.

It doesn't mean we don't know it.

I know every word, of course. Can recite it at the drop of a hat. Yet, I never sing it except at football games. Look up a MDB pre-game on YouTube and I bet you'll hear the lyrics.

yeah cause they print the lyrics on the side of the cups for you. :big:

I didn't hear it when I was in Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl this year. That doesn't mean people didn't sing it. But if they were they were singing it like a kid playing a solo in band that has no pride or confidence... softly.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I got two words for you. But David says we can't say one of them on here. So I'll just say hang up and go hang yourself.

Has hell frozen over?

I didn't hear it when I was in Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl this year. That doesn't mean people didn't sing it. But if they were they were singing it like a kid playing a solo in band that has no pride or confidence... softly.

"Yea Alabama, Crimson Tide! (Mumbles) peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots peas and carrots R*ll T*de, R*ll T*de, R*ll T*de!"

Only if we win on Saturday. Remember, y'all play on Sunday, so we'll already know if we need to utter those most vile of words on Sunday or not. If we lose, then a MSU win over Bama actually helps us, so we'd be back to par for the course, rooting against you.

Yea Alabama, Crimson Tide,

Thunder down the field boys, hit your stride,

Go beat the Bulldogs of UGA, (Only play every once in a while)

and send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave. (Never play them anymore)

And if the band starts to weaken, thats a shame. (Yes, it is always a shame to have a fair weather band playing for your team.)

Pick up moral victory's torch and write her name in crimson flame, (Only victory they have seen recently is moral victory.)

Fight on, fight on, fight on, men,

Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then. (Last time they were in THE Rose bowl was when Borges and UCLA beat them senseless in 2000. Before that it was in the 30's. At least they have been tho.)

Yeah Alabama Crimson Tide,

We used to be Dixie's football pride :lol: Crimson Tide!

Beleive you me, that was strictly from memory. Errors and improvements are no charge today.

Yea Alabama drown em tide every 'Bama man's behind you, hit your stride, go teach the Bulldogs to behave, send those Yellow Jackets to a watery grave and if a man starts to weaken, that's a shame, 'cause Bama's pluck and grit have writ her name in crimson flame, fight on fight on fight on men, remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then, so go roll to vict'ry, hit your stride, your Dixie's football pride Crimson Tide... Roll Tide Roll Tide!

I know. I got lucky?

Yea Alabama drown em tide every 'Bama man's behind you, hit your stride, go teach the Bulldogs to behave, send those Yellow Jackets to a watery grave and if a man starts to weaken, that's a shame, 'cause Bama's pluck and grit have writ her name in crimson flame, fight on fight on fight on men, remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then, so go roll to vict'ry, hit your stride, your Dixie's football pride Crimson Tide... Roll Tide Roll Tide!

I know. I got lucky?

Well done. You've made Collette so darn proud!

I know. I got lucky?

That's not the version I heard. Seriously.

Pluck and grit? :roflol:

This has to be the DUMBEST fight song I've ever heard.

I know. I got lucky?

That's not the version I heard. Seriously.

Pluck and grit? :roflol:

This has to be the DUMBEST fight song I've ever heard.

Well that is the correct version...... :cheer:

Archived