Was Lebo the right choice?

Legionfield

I hope that Lebo will be able to put together a run of tourney appearances like UAT has had lately...that #1 seed back in '99 was great, but the momentum only lasted another year before the wheels started falling off.

I hope that Lebo will be able to put together a run of tourney appearances like UAT has had lately...that #1 seed back in '99 was great, but the momentum only lasted another year before the wheels started falling off.

I think that had to do in large part to Cliff Ellis losing control over his players. If you have discipline, success will only cause a chain of good things down the road. That is unless you consider unrealistic expectations. :)

My thougt at the beginning of the season was that the best case scenario would be that :au: would finish with a .500 SEC record and possibly make a little noise in the SEC Tourney and/or NIT. Lebo came within a minute of achieving the first part; let's hope they can recover from the :om: loss, beat :uga: , and make a good showing in the NIT. (Not forgetting about :uf: , but I'm not picking upset in that one. :uf: seemed to have ratcheted the intensity back up vs a game :uk: team, and they're still my pick to win the national championship.)

Archived