Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robertson's 5th...silly foul and that will hurt...BAD!

I think Reed can handle it. Quantez wasn't having a very good game today anyway.

Robertson's 5th...silly foul and that will hurt...BAD!

I think Reed can handle it. Quantez wasn't having a very good game today anyway.

Yeah...but when he was out the full court press hurt Auburn. But you're right...they have broken the press well with him out so far!!!

Keep it up!!!

crap..tried to get fancy in the transition up 3...threw it away and gave up the three to tie it at the other end...then turned it over again and now ole miss leads 79-77 33.2 seconds to play.

tied 79.... ole miss running the clock down...now auburn gets called for a blocking foul.... didnt really see anything there..but they did...free thows for ole miss..

3.8 seconds to play...first one good....second....good...81-79...looks like we have a foul here have volume down...lol.... .3 seconds left...

should be shooting THREE here.....at the free throw line..

I would have liked to be shooting three also, but it was the right call.

how was that not a shooting foul??? I'm confused....

Because he was fouled before the guy shot. It was clear as could be.

We were pulling for AU too. We needed you guys to win this one from an RPI perspective.

Would have been nice to get that quick whistle when Dollard made that dunk to tie it at 79 with the OM player hanging all over him.

The 3 on 1 turnover and then 5 point Ole Miss swing with about 40 seconds left to go blew it for us! Good game to watch though. I like what I see from the team! Good effort guys! When Auburn gets older, we will win our share of these I promise!!!

Would have been nice to get that quick whistle when Dollard made that dunk to tie it at 79 with the OM player hanging all over him.

I thought that he was fouled there too!

ouch, the ref's made the right call. Auburn had two bad trips down the court.

An intense game, very physical. Auburn should do well in the tournament.

Go Miss. St. :cheer:

Well, we should have sat on it up by 3 with 44 sec left. We shot ourselves in the foot.

I thought it was a poorly officiated game however. We had walks, and they were pushing off creating seperation all day. I couldn't believe one foul on Tez when Abernathy has his hand in his chest with his arm fully extended. I guess MS has a no offensive foul rule or something. The one call was against us and the one guy still has his foot in the air sliding over.

how was that not a shooting foul??? I'm confused....

Because he was fouled before the guy shot. It was clear as could be.

We were pulling for AU too. We needed you guys to win this one from an RPI perspective.

yes it was as clear as could be...he grabbed his arms AFTER he began his shooting motion. Oh well...didn't have the volume on but find it odd that we weren't at least in the bonus for a 1 and 1..

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

how many team fouls did miss. have in the second half?? I would expect us to at least be in the bonus...

Archived