Am I an idiot?

PChamp119

Lebo has done a fantastic job at turning around the Auburn program. I'm just blowing off some steam here - but who the hell blows a grabbed rebound with a 3 point lead under a minute to go. Only at Auburn would we screw that up by having the ball and giving up 5 points in 10 seconds.

God, why is it that you always show up when something goes wrong? It's like you get your life's nourishment from bitching and complaining.

The kid made a mistake and it cost us. I was pissed at the time but like an adult, I've moved on.

18-20 year old kids.

Now hang up and go play some video games.

anybody that could watch that and say "ah well, they're young kids, no big deal," is way too rational to be a fan of sec sports. now hang up and go check your stock portfolio.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I didn't watch it, junior. Maybe I would have a different opinion had I been watching.

I have game shirts from Tiger Rags older than you.

Hang up and go **self-edited**.

I didn't watch it, junior. Maybe I would have a different opinion had I been watching.

you would certainly have a different opinion if you'd seen it. absolutely feel free to go self-edit yourself. 23-year-old old shirt smack? you've won my respect.

Lebo has done a fantastic job at turning around the Auburn program. I'm just blowing off some steam here - but who the hell blows a grabbed rebound with a 3 point lead under a minute to go. Only at Auburn would we screw that up by having the ball and giving up 5 points in 10 seconds.

to answer your question......YES like titan said, you always show up when something goes wrong and complain...time to grow up...

The same thing happened to Gonzaga last year, only slightly worse, in the NCAA tournament vs UCLA. Adam Morrison and coach Mark Few aren't idiots. Neither are we.

It's life.

Guest Tigrinum Major

you would certainly have a different opinion if you'd seen it. absolutely feel free to go self-edit yourself. 23-year-old old shirt smack? you've won my respect.

Actually, I probably wouldn't have a different opinion. I've seen too many kids do too many unexplicable things when I was playing, officating and watching games. It's a game. For our entertainment. The quicker you realize that, the happier you'll be.

I hate it when Auburn loses, but I am not gonna lose any sleep tonight.

Go play with your roommate.

Actually, I probably wouldn't have a different opinion. I've seen too many kids do too many unexplicable things when I was playing, officating and watching games. It's a game. For our entertainment. The quicker you realize that, the happier you'll be.

I hate it when Auburn loses, but I am not gonna lose any sleep tonight.

Go play with your roommate.

you're just full of these hilarious one-liners today, internet badass.

i'm not going to lose any sleep either, but in the minutes after the game ends, most of us are going to be upset after being wrapped up in two hours of watching our boys battle it out just to have it be snatched away in the dwindling seconds by mistakes. i certainly still love auburn and am proud of this team, but we definitely had a chance to lock it up and choked. rationality returns after a short period for most of us. asking it of us at all times is not reasonable.

anyhow, kudos to quan prowell for dynamite play in the second half. regardless of his mistake, without him, we get thumped again.

Fmnstr,

Part of the problem is you stepped into a conversation that wasn't really directed at you and you seem to lack knowledge of the original poster's history here. He is notorious for barely showing his face around here until we lose, then starts ranting and whining and calling out coaches. So he tends to not get as much slack as the average guy would who was just a little frustrated after the game.

That said, I'm locking the thread. It was a useless one to begin with and is serving no purpose but to stir up crap.

Archived