vs. davidson

Great job. Teams like Davidson can sneak up on you and beat you if you are coming off winning a big weekend series like we just did. Sounds like Coach Slater is doing a great job keeping the guys focused.

I don't know if I can wait until April to get to a game. Too bad they are not at home on A-day weekend. Heck, if they had a home game on any weekday during Spring break, I would consider driving down for the day then also.

Nice win tonight. After a rocky start, the Tigers slammed the door on em and put the runs on the board.

UP NEXT!!!! The Purdue Boilermakers!

Nice win tonight. After a rocky start, the Tigers slammed the door on em and put the runs on the board.

Our bullpen is money for us right now. However, I am hoping that offensive production will pick up as we get into the conference schedule because relying on the bullpen to keep us in the game may also wind up being our Achilles heel.

Our bullpen is money for us right now. However, I am hoping that offensive production will pick up as we get into the conference schedule because relying on the bullpen to keep us in the game may also wind up being our Achilles heel.

yeah its a lot better when you choose to go to the bullpen rather than being forced to go to the bullpen

This was my first game that I was able to attend, and even then I only caught the last 3 innings. (Free admission though :thumbsup: ) Our bullpen is much better than what I saw last year, as others have noted, and our sticks have definitely picked up. Looking forward to seeing us play Purdue this weekend.

Archived