Prayers requested...

kickerman97

One of my good friends daughter had a seizure today at school. They took her to the hospital and endured a CAT scan and after they reviewed it they revealed that she may have a tumor. Details aren't known yet but please keep him and his family in your prayers during this trying time. Thanks all.

Prayers sent, kickerman. Please keep us updated.

Update:

She was airlifted to TC Thompson in Chattanooga. On arrival at TC Thompson the doctors did another CAT scan and found it was not a tumor, but an aneurysm. They did surgery last night and they were able to get to the aneurysm and stop the bleeding.

They've got a long fight ahead of them and right now we need to pray that her brain will not swell. If she can make it 72 hours without too much swelling, her chances are much better.

The family is strong and have prayed that God will perform a miracle for her and they just ask for continued thoughts and prayers.

Thanks everyone. Truly a tragedy for this wonderful family.

That's straight from my email today and I will continue to update as I get updated. Thanks everyone.

Certainly sounds more positive than the possibility of cancer. I'm sure she's facing a tough road though. We'll continue to lift her up. How old is she?

Certainly sounds more positive than the possibility of cancer. I'm sure she's facing a tough road though. We'll continue to lift her up. How old is she?

I would say she's around 10 or thereabouts.

Thanks again for all the positive thoughts and prayers.

Archived