SEC Tournament games

AU alum

As far as I can tell, the SEC games are televised, carried by Lincoln Financial, but it's on PPV! Please, tell me I am wrong.

With Dish Network, for some reason, the Bama/UK game is on blackout.

It should be just on general purpose anyway.

It should be just on general purpose anyway.

Well, Sports South is showing fishing, Turner South some random other crap. My Fox Sports South alternate (designated UK/Bama) says the game is not available in my viewing area but is available if I purchase ESPN Full Court. Grr.

Anyone coming over this weekend for the tourney? May try to catch up with you and have beers if you wanna.

No its not...It's on channel 420 on Dish Network.. That is sun sports. If you have the FOX net sports package you should be able to get this one...I can view it here....of course i am in Florida...

No its not...It's on channel 420 on Dish Network.. That is sun sports. If you have the FOX net sports package you should be able to get this one...I can view it here....of course i am in Florida...

I get random fishing shows in Alabama on my 420. Thanks though. This is the first year I haven't been able to see it.

Bama falls 79-67 to Kentucky.

:cheer::cheer: one and done...

uat basketball has fallen quicker this year than a wimp sanderson secretary..

#5 in the country to unranked and likey no ncaa tourney. one of our resident bammers said right after their win vs. LSU in BR that they punched their tourney ticket then.... Oops....opened mouth too soon it appears...

Bama falls 79-67 to Kentucky.

:cheer::cheer: one and done...

uat basketball has fallen quicker this year than a wimp sanderson secretary..

#5 in the country to unranked and likey no ncaa tourney. one of our resident bammers said right after their win vs. LSU in BR that they punched their tourney ticket then.... Oops....opened mouth too soon it appears...

Now are we sure they won't get an invite?? With each loss the story was always if they win the next game they will make the tourney. uat has always kept a deserving team from going. Yeah they punched their ticket to loserville.

one of our resident bammers said right after their win vs. LSU in BR that they punched their tourney ticket then....

The only ticket Bammer punched was to the NIT.

Archived