Game thread - UGA

WarTiger

Auburn on fire early and making great passes and plays...leads 10-3 and is on a 10-0 run after uga opened with a 3.

What's the prob.? I haven't seen AU shoot this bad in a long time... our shots aren't even close. And, we keep giving them layup's. If we can start hitting ANYTHING, we will win this... but it sure looks bleak at this point. But. they don't quit... hoping from here.

Wow...this is bad...I just turned it on but the play I have seen is not good. No fire or hustle. A lot of bad reaching fouls meaning lazy feet. It will be a lonog night if it continues...

33-23..not taking good shots and rushing too much.need to set up the offense and run and be patient.

Anybody else miss listening to Joe Dean Jr. and Jim Fyffe call our basketball games...man I used to love hearing them. They were an AWESOME pair calling basketball!!!

Lebo needs to teach our guards how to use their hands to create some space with the defender. Gaines has pushed off about 10 times tonight and Abernathy stiffarmed our guys a few times against Ole Miss. The refs don't seem to call it, so if everyone else gets away with it, we should be able to as well.

:au: Up 10 to 3 early, now down by 10 at the half. Turnovers and bad defense... that's KILLING us. It's not insurrmountable, but we have to wake up. We can beat these guys. I'm proud of our guys whether we win or not, but a win here would be sweet... I'd like to see how we stack up against FLA.

:au: Up 10 to 3 early, now down by 10 at the half. Turnovers and bad defense... that's KILLING us. It's not insurrmountable, but we have to wake up. We can beat these guys. I'm proud of our guys whether we win or not, but a win here would be sweet... I'd like to see how we stack up against FLA.

Turnovers are killing us!!! They have to figure out how to beat that zone or they aren't going to win.

I think it's over unless we have a miracle. This is a young team and I think we are going to be a great team next year if the team stays!!!!

War Damn Eagle

we just aren't taking care of the ball at all tonight.. UGA is hitting those 3's too...60-45

Archived