WarTiger

UAT plays U MASS

Ole Miss plays App. State

Georgia Plays Fresno State

Miss. State plays Mississippi Valley State

other teams of note..

South Alabama plays Syracuse

edited to add Miss. States Opponent

That sucks big time, and who does Miss State play? That Syracuse/South Alabama game could be a good one but how fired up will the Orange be? Bama should win as long as they don't have to leave Coleman.

oops...forgot to write who MSU plays...and I can't find the bracket online ANYWHERE yet....dang it... Sorry guys/gals... Will update once I find it...

I just know I didn't see auburn when the selections were announced..crap.

I have to admit I am a little pissed. I know that we didn't deserve to go to the NCAA, but in my heart I really believe we deserved a shot at the NIT.

The main thing thing that kept us out of the NIT was our # of wins... no team got in that had less than 18 wins.

NIT bracket

Teams in all caps are home teams for the first round...higher seeds will play at home until the games at MSG.

The NIT narrowing their field to 32 from 40 hurt us, as did our overall # of wins. Playing Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Pitt and Wisconsin out of league was brutal.

NIT bracket

Teams in all caps are home teams for the first round...higher seeds will play at home until the games at MSG.

The NIT narrowing their field to 32 from 40 hurt us, as did our overall # of wins. Playing Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Pitt and Wisconsin out of league was brutal.

that link is to a blank bracket... :no:

No, it isn't...I can see the entire field plain as day. I've clicked on the link three different times.

But, ultimately I don't give a **** because we're not in it. Just trying to help out.

No, it isn't...I can see the entire field plain as day. I've clicked on the link three different times.

But, ultimately I don't give a **** because we're not in it. Just trying to help out.

weird..still blank when i pull it up...

oh well...like you said...doesn't really matter....GO U MASS

God, our basketball team deserved to get in. SEC teams above .500 always seem to get in. I'm F'n pissed. Our team had some nice wins this year - we were way better than Bama. Bama Sucks...

I wish/hoped we could have gotten in. But in all reality, the real tourney is the Dance. It would have been a great experience for this young team though!

Go Clemson Tigers! Go UMASS!

GG why are you hating on Andy Kennedy and the Ole Miss Rebels. I thought you would love their tempo.

I hate Ole Miss almost as much as I hate Bama. Ole Miss is Bama just with a little less recent "history".

I hate Ole Miss because the only more delusionally arrogant fans in the nation belong to Bama.

I hate Ole Miss because they decided arbitrarily a few years ago to claim they had three national championships. This despite the fact they have none. But they put up banners and painted their equipment trucks with "Three National Championships". Sound familiar? I wonder why they didn't just pluck 12 out of the air? It's just as valid as 3.

I hate Ole Miss because they are the Bama of the state of Mississippi. And I went to State.

I hate Ole Miss because those @!#$*&ers still have videos of Obomanu dropping a pass in their signature lines.

I hate Ole Miss because they wear the color red.

I hate Ole Miss because the administration has no guts. They were afraid to ban the rebel flag so they banned "sticks" from the stadium. Morons. Then they banned Colonel Reb. They once tried to replace him with a gay looking mascot that bore a sick resemblance to Mr. Clean.

I hate Ole Miss because they rode the Eli Manning horse until it died from exhaustion.

I hate Ole Miss because Orgeron is a cheating goon.

I hate Ole Miss because the only school that rambles on about tradition more than they do -- without really having any -- is Bama.

I hate Ole Miss because of the Grove. And the "walk of champions". Putzes.

Yeah, most of my hate stems from football, but it spills over to anything Rebified. I hope they lose every game in every sport they play. I NEVER want them to win even the division in any sport at any time. I don't care if it's sack racing, I want them to finish last or next to last.

GG why are you hating on Andy Kennedy and the Ole Miss Rebels. I thought you would love their tempo.

I hate Ole Miss almost as much as I hate Bama. Ole Miss is Bama just with a little less recent "history".

I hate Ole Miss because the only more delusionally arrogant fans in the nation belong to Bama.

I hate Ole Miss because they decided arbitrarily a few years ago to claim they had three national championships. This despite the fact they have none. But they put up banners and painted their equipment trucks with "Three National Championships". Sound familiar? I wonder why they didn't just pluck 12 out of the air? It's just as valid as 3.

I hate Ole Miss because they are the Bama of the state of Mississippi. And I went to State.

I hate Ole Miss because those @!#$*&ers still have videos of Obomanu dropping a pass in their signature lines.

I hate Ole Miss because they wear the color red.

I hate Ole Miss because the administration has no guts. They were afraid to ban the rebel flag so they banned "sticks" from the stadium. Morons. Then they banned Colonel Reb. They once tried to replace him with a gay looking mascot that bore a sick resemblance to Mr. Clean.

I hate Ole Miss because they rode the Eli Manning horse until it died from exhaustion.

I hate Ole Miss because Orgeron is a cheating goon.

I hate Ole Miss because the only school that rambles on about tradition more than they do -- without really having any -- is Bama.

I hate Ole Miss because of the Grove. And the "walk of champions". Putzes.

Yeah, most of my hate stems from football, but it spills over to anything Rebified. I hope they lose every game in every sport they play. I NEVER want them to win even the division in any sport at any time. I don't care if it's sack racing, I want them to finish last or next to last.

Now I hate Ole Miss too. I really don't hate them, I just don't care much for them. I have picked up on the arrogance and I still can't figure out what, Mississippi is not a cultural mecca and just because you tailgate with candlesticks don't make your hot dogs and beer any better than mine.

Archived