For Sale: Ipod Nano 2GB Silver

Duder

I bought it for my girlfriend but decided to get a 4 GB before I give it to her. I'm selling it for $140. Retail on them is $149-$159. It is new in the original box. PM me or email me at tjtoler@comcast.net if interested.

We can meet for the deal if you live around Huntsville or we can handle via PayPal and I will ship to you. If you would feel better bidding on it through Ebay, it is currently listed. tjx8od is my username.

If one of you wants it, I will pull it from Ebay and arrange for immediate exchange.

Thanks, guys

Oh heck no! You go forever without posting on here and you come back trying to sell something because you screwed up and bought the wrong thing. You just going to use the board like that huh?

Also, why are you being so cheap? Why don't you buy here a 30 GB or more iPod? You know you can afford it you freakin' penny pincher. What kind of loser boyfriend are you?

One that understands a 30GB would be a waste of money for her :)

How the hell ya been, man?

Then you can buy me a 30 GB. I could put my whole music collection on that thing plus a few movies.

Been doing good man. School keeps me pretty much busy when I am not on the board. Hopefully in a few months the doctor will clear me where I can start lifting some light weights again. He says heavy stuff is pretty much out for me for good. It is killing me to be this bad out of shape.

Archived