11 0.514 45 57 Big Ten

12 0.512 73 60 MVC

13 0.508 112 86 Atlantic Sun

14 0.492 112 117 Southland

15 0.491 58 76 Mountain West

16 0.485 57 80 MAC

(*There are 31 D-I Conferences)

http://www.boydsworld.com/baseball/rpi/currentrpi.html

That is pretty good that the SEC is still out number one with those weak sisters of UAT, UT, and UG being in the conference.

That is pretty good that the SEC is still out number one with those weak sisters of UAT, UT, and UGA!!!! being in the conference.

Is there some sort of official way to type the acronym for Georgia that I am not aware of? Is somebody going to mistake UG for some other school in the conference? Do we type Florida UFL? Mississippi UMS? Tennesse UTN? :moon:

That is pretty good that the SEC is still out number one with those weak sisters of UAT, UT, and UGA!!!! being in the conference.

Is there some sort of official way to type the acronym for Georgia that I am not aware of? Is somebody going to mistake UG for some other school in the conference? Do we type Florida UFL? Mississippi UMS? Tennesse UTN? :moon:

But we do type Virginia UVA... :moon:

I just generally use the acronym that the University uses. It is the official way actually.

I say generally cause i'm pretty sure UAT isn't the official acronym ;)

You copied me. I used the :moon: , so you can't counter with that. C'mon man! Show some imagination, show me some initiative!

Guest BoStillKnows

Samford at 74 and UAT at 85 is about right since Samford just beat them.

The Birmingham News does such a good job. In today's paper under College Softball, they have a bold headline that says Georgia Sweeps Auburn in twin bill...the article is about UAT splitting a double header with UF.

Right below that article in bold, it says Georgia sweeps Auburn and it's actually an article about AU and UGA...who proof reads this stuff, Kent Reed English?

There is the argument that the acronym stands for "University of Georgia in Athens," however, the only difference would be that you're argument would include UFG, UMO, and UTK. And there is no other campus of UGA so it would be pointless to do so.

UAL? not UAT or how about UAL@T or UALT. I'm confused now.

Archived