More trouble for Mr. Limbaugh

Tiger Al

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is being investigated for allegedly buying thousands of prescription painkillers from a black-market drug ring, the New York Daily News reported today.

The newspaper said Limbaugh has been implicated by his former housekeeper, who says she was Limbaugh's pill supplier for four years.

Link

Bad break for him, but, I wonder how much sympathy he had for drug addicts on his radio program? I hope he gets himself taken care of.

I'll reserve judgment on whether this is even legit until the facts come out. Only then will I determine whether he needs to "get himself taken care of".

For the record, let it be known that as of 10:30 am today, FoxNews.com is the only major cable news website posting this story. It is the headline story on their site. CNN and MSNBC don't have even one mention or link about it.

But of course, Fox is soooo biased and only reports bad allegations about liberals. :roll:

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is being investigated for allegedly buying thousands of prescription painkillers from a black-market drug ring, the New York Daily News reported today.

The newspaper said Limbaugh has been implicated by his former housekeeper, who says she was Limbaugh's pill supplier for four years.

Link

Bad break for him, but, I wonder how much sympathy he had for drug addicts on his radio program? I hope he gets himself taken care of.

Holy ****.........it is a left-wing conspiracy :lol::lol::lol:

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Don't try to get around the word filter. There are certain words we don't allow on a family forum. Don't use them, or let the filter do what they will with them. Thank you.

Guys, the original story comes from the National Enquirer for crying out loud! The other media outlets are quoting it as it source. Let's wait and see before coming to any conclusions. Anybody think the timing of this is a little fishy?

Archived