vandy vs. wsu

aumd03

Vandy and WSU in OT. Its been a good game since Vandy came back from a 9 pt deficit. And thats the most white guys I've seen on a court in a long time. 4 of 5 from WSU and 3 of 5 for Vandy.

I was glad to see Vandy win tonight... Their guard ALEX GORDON is from here, and played high school at pensacola high. I officiated several of his games. Great player and very nice young man...

I was glad to see Vandy win tonight... Their guard ALEX GORDON is from here, and played high school at pensacola high. I officiated several of his games. Great player and very nice young man...

Vandy has to be one of the big surprises of the touney so far

Vandy has to be one of the suprises of the tourney so far

I don't think so. Remember, Vandy won the SEC east I believe. I thought they were seeded low personally.

Vandy has to be one of the suprises of the tourney so far

I don't think so. Remember, Vandy won the SEC east I believe. I thought they were seeded low personally.

Florida won the east, Vandy making it to the sweet 16 is a lot farther than I thought they would go!

Archived