We made progess this year

Aubie16

There are now 2 teams through to the Sweet 16 that Auburn defeated this year. (Tennessee and Vanderbilt)

I'm looking forward to the future. Although I don't think we'll make a major splash til the new arena is built and some recruits can see that we are serious about basketball. But we'll continue to improve and hopefully be in the tournament next year.

We did well this year considering the circumstances. I know there are those out there that feel we should have been better and so on. But I am quite pleased with the direction the program is headed.

Next year I think we will be on the bubble of the tourney. and the next we will be in.

War Eagle!!

i'm afraid we'll lose Coach Lebo before then.

people know what he inherited, and can see what he's accomplishing here. some more traditional basketball school may come in and swoop him away :(

of course, i'm a pessimist sometimes when it comes to AU sports.

From the "for what it is worth" files.

Have a family friend whos backyard backs up to the Lebo's. They have become friends and the Lebo's REALLY love the area especially having young children. It would have to be a mack daddy of an offer for them to leave IMO.

Have a family friend whos backyard backs up to the Lebo's. They have become friends and the Lebo's REALLY love the area especially having young children. It would have to be a mack daddy of an offer for them to leave IMO.

Didn't we hear the same words from Terry Saban about Baton Rouge and Miami? <_<

Anyways, I hope Lebo stays around to open up the new arena with a championship banner... SEC West, SEC, NIT, anything.

Didn't we hear the same words from Terry Saban about Baton Rouge and Miami? <_<

Anyways, I hope Lebo stays around to open up the new arena with a championship banner... SEC West, SEC, NIT, anything.

I think Auburn might be the best thing Auburn has going for it with keeping coaches. Think about it... When was the last coach you can remember us having in any sport that picked up and left for greener pastures? I can't remember any(granted I am only 23). I guess Marsh kind of did this year but other than that I can't come up with one. Most retire or are run off. Auburn has great schools(private and public) and the town itself has most of the conveniences of bigger cities, with all of the feel of a small town. It is the reason we still have Tubs even when Miami may have come calling. I'm not sold on Lebo being an Auburn lifer just yet, but it wouldn't surprise me. He is in that UNC family. I hope he takes us to the point that Carolina Blue comes calling him home. I think I could be satisfied with that...

Archived