Sweet 16 teams

AUdmd07

I got 12 teams right in my bracket... All 4 in the West, 3 in the South and East each, and only Florida and Butler in the Midwest.

On another note, I'm glad the SEC has the most teams remaining going into the second weekend with 3. Pac-10 also has 3, Big XII has two, Big East has two, while the mighty ACC and Big 10 each have 1 team remaining.

Sweet 16 teams breakdown by conference:

SEC- three ( :vandy::ut::uf: )

Pac 10 - three (Oregon, UCLA, USC)

Big East- two (Pitt, Georgetown)

Big XII- two (Kansas, TAMU)

ACC- one (UNC)

Big Ten- one (Ohio St)

C-USA- one (Memphis)

Missouri Valley- one (Southern Illinois)

Horizon- one (Butler)

Mountain West- one (UNLV)

I got 12 teams right in my bracket... All 4 in the West, 3 in the South and East each, and only Florida and Butler in the Midwest.

On another note, I'm glad the SEC has the most teams remaining going into the second weekend with 3. Pac-10 also has 3, Big XII has two, Big East has two, while the mighty ACC and Big 10 each have 1 team remaining.

Sweet 16 teams breakdown by conference:

SEC- three ( :vandy::ut::uf: )

Pac 10 - three (Oregon, UCLA, USC)

Big East- two (Pitt, Georgetown)

Big XII- two (Kansas, TAMU)

ACC- one (UNC)

Big Ten- one (Ohio St)

C-USA- one (Memphis)

Missouri Valley- one (Southern Illinois)

Horizon- one (Butler)

Mountain West- one (UNLV)

i've got 12 teams left as well. I had Wisconsin going down where they did, just by the wrong team. <_<

12 for me as well. I missed on Duke, Ga Tech, Maryland, and Texas and I pretty much had them all stopping there anyway.

I've got 10. Had Texas going deep into the tourney...that one bit me in the rear :(

I have 10 left. Maryland, Texas, Virginia Tech, Virginia, WSU, and Wisconsin can all bite me. Especially Maryland and Texas.

I have all 16. Just kidding.

I have 11. All both of the south and west complete. And FL and Butler and GU.

I had Winthrop as my Cinderella going against Wisconsin and then Marquette at GU. Should've changed Marquette when I could have since they were missing one of the their best players.

I've got 13. The ones I missed were Butler, UNLV, and USC. Unfortunately I went 23-9 in the opening round for a record of 36-12.

14...whiffed on Maryland and Texas.

I got 10 left. For some stupid reason, I had Arkansas making the sweet 16. I also had Wisconsin beating Florida, so I have some future beatings coming...

I have 12 teams left too. Damn Badgers, had them in my Final 4 and what did they do, threw a big cheese wheel on my bracket and screwed it up.

I have 12 teams left too. Damn Badgers, had them in my Final 4 and what did they do, threw a big cheese wheel on my bracket and screwed it up.

i tried to tell you that, but apparently you weren't listening. :poke:

i tried to tell you that, but apparently you weren't listening. :poke:

AUslug has a man crush on Bo Ryan... or did at least. That or he's a Big 10 :homer: .

I lost TAMU too, the Aggies got gigged by Memphrica. I don't have a man crush on Bo Ryan, I just liked the way Wisconsin played.

I have 12 of the sweet 16, I missed on butler, unlv, Usc and Vandy. I have 4 of the elite 8 so far! Im doing well this tourney i was 41 out of 48 the first 2 rounds! Every game has been down to the wire, has been the best March Madness I can remember

Pitt was my only miss last night :cheer:

Archived