Florida Game

Still in the bot of the 6th and the Tigers have tied it up scoring 3 runs on 3 hits. There are runners on 1st & 2nd with one out and a pitching change...

A double play ended the inning. Headed to the 7th tied at 7.

Others scores of note: (Home team on bottom)

UGA 3

UT 4 F

S.Car 10

MSU 2 Bot 6

Vandy 5

Arky 5 Bot 5

Miss 5

UAT 2 Top 8

UK 6

LSU 1 Top 4

I just got home from eating out. Freakin' sux that nobody carries these games on the radio around here.

Somebody that is watching this on TV, like WarTiger, tell me why Bianucci did not score from second on that single to center. Was it hit to hard or what?

That is two innings in a row that we had a man at third with one out and we left them there.

That is two innings in a row that we had a man at third with one out and we left them there.

It's aggravating as crap!

UAT beats Ole Miss 8-5.

South Carolina is up 18-3

Arky leads 7-5

Kentucky still up 12-1

Bottom of the 9th tied at 7...Come On TIGERS!

It's aggravating as crap!

It is also aggravating that we just got swept by the team with the worst record in the SEC and we are now going into extra innings against the team with the second worst record....after we just had a week off. This makes four games in a row that we have let the worst two teams record wise in the SEC hang with us.

Radio, I am in no mood for you bs tonight. You almost sound happy that we are losing because you do not like Coach Slater.

Final in Starkville - S. Car. wins 20-3

Holy football score Batman!

Radio, I am in no mood for you bs tonight. You almost sound happy that we are losing because you do not like Coach Slater.

What are you talking about almost? The guy's ecstatic!

Gametracker really sucks tonight. It sit there forever with Florida having a man on 1st and third and then all of a sudden it ran through three plays...SO, hit and score, SO.

Gametracker really sucks tonight. It sit there forever with Florida having a man on 1st and third and then all of a sudden it ran through three plays...SO, hit and score, SO.

I thought it was just mine - I have three games going at one time.

Eric or anybody else watching the game, let me know when it ends or if we tie it up so I am not sitting here waiting all night for Game Tracker to update. I know it is not my connection because I am sitting here watching packets being sent. Whoever is supposed to be pushing the buttons and updating this thing is falling asleep on the job.

It is not just you. I only have the one game going.

Archived