Florida Game

We lose four in a freakin' row to the two teams with the worst record in the conference! :angry: What is going on?!

I don't care what Slater says, he better light a fire under these guys and let them know that these next two games are must wins. He needs to quit worrying about not putting pressure on the team and actually start making them feel some pressure. If you can't deal with pressure as a player, then you have no business playing the game.

We can't lose either one of these next two games. It is going to be very hard to crawl out of a 1-5 or 0-6 start in a tough conference like the SEC.

We had 7 LOB and I believe at least 4 of those were in scoring position.

I could not see what happened, but if anybody that watched the game, can you please tell my way Bianucci did not score from second base on that base hit to centerfield in the seventh inning. Is he too slow to score from second, was it hit too hard, was it a blooper that he had to make sure was not caught, did he slip?

I am not trying to blame anybody for anything, just curious to know why he did not get waved around to home since I could not see the actual play.

We're 0-4 in the conference. Is there any other team that is 0-4? If the Auburn administration wonders why they have a hard time filling Plainsman Park, then just look at the product on the field. It's pretty obvious that the AD does not give a rip about baseball because he hired this boob as a coach and wants to hang on to him. I love Plainsman Park but I think Auburn University wasted money when it was built because it was all for nothing. I guess it amounts to the University of Kentucky building a state of the art Football stadium when they have 1 winning season every 10 years. Slater is pathetic and we are pathetic for hiring him.

We're 0-4 in the conference. Is there any other team that is 0-4? If the Auburn administration wonders why they have a hard time filling Plainsman Park, then just look at the product on the field. It's pretty obvious that the AD does not give a rip about baseball because he hired this boob as a coach and wants to hang on to him. I love Plainsman Park but I think Auburn University wasted money when it was built because it was all for nothing. I guess it amounts to the University of Kentucky building a state of the art Football stadium when they have 1 winning season every 10 years. Slater is pathetic and we are pathetic for hiring him.

Look eeyore, I'm really getting tired of your whiney ass. You do nothing but find fault with everything, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I can't stand fans like you representing my school of choice. I'm unhappy about us being 0-4 in the conference, so is ranger, MDM and MANY MANY OTHERS. The difference between us and you is that we continue to support the program and the players and yes even the coaches (that you choose to call names) while you hide behind your keyboard doing nothing but finding fault with everything related to Auburn. 4 games is not going to make or break a season. There are still 26 conference games to be played. I really wish you would just go away and find somewhere else to post your drivel. It's old, tiring and unnecessary. Do us (and yourself) all a favor and pick a team ( any team, anywhere you like) and start following them, its obvious nothing at Auburn makes you happy.

Look eeyore, I'm really getting tired of your whiney ass. You do nothing but find fault with everything, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. I can't stand fans like you representing my school of choice. I'm unhappy about us being 0-4 in the conference, so is ranger, MDM and MANY MANY OTHERS. The difference between us and you is that we continue to support the program and the players and yes even the coaches (that you choose to call names) while you hide behind your keyboard doing nothing but finding fault with everything related to Auburn. 4 games is not going to make or break a season. There are still 26 conference games to be played. I really wish you would just go away and find somewhere else to post your drivel. It's old, tiring and unnecessary. Do us (and yourself) all a favor and pick a team ( any team, anywhere you like) and start following them, its obvious nothing at Auburn makes you happy.

:clap::clap: Well said!

It is one thing to be upset about the losses and even be a little skeptical right now, but then you have fans like PowerI that are not happy unless they have a reason to be negative. It is almost like some of you are happy when we lose so that you have something to whine about. It really sounds like you would rather us lose so you can say "I told you so".

PowerI, you would think you would get the message with as many people that jump on you every year with how you are always negative. That many people can't be wrong bro.

It is one thing to be upset about the losses and even be a little skeptical right now, but then you have fans like PowerI that are not happy unless they have a reason to be negative. It is almost like some of you are happy when we lose so that you have something to whine about. It really sounds like you would rather us lose so you can say "I told you so".

PowerI, you would think you would get the message with as many people that jump on you every year with how you are always negative. That many people can't be wrong bro.

You might not like what I say, but is it not the truth? Have you heard me complain about Coach Lebo this year? We did not have that great of a year in basketball but he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. Yes, I have complained about Tuberville in the past and it was obvious that alot of fans were pissed during the 2003 season in which he was about to get fired. Well, it fell through and he realized how fortunate he was to have his job and looked what has happened since then. We're one of the top programs in the country. He got the message. If you love Auburn and you want Auburn to be the best it can be in all areas, then you're going to voice your opinion if you know that it's not. I don't just vent my frustration here, I have emailed the athletic department and stressed my concerns about Tom Slater. It just seems to me that some of the people on this board jump on me when I complain because they are satisfied with the program at this time and would not dare question the administration on their decision in hiring Tom Slater.

You might not like what I say, but is it not the truth? Have you heard me complain about Coach Lebo this year? We did not have that great of a year in basketball but he is doing the best he can under the circumstances. Yes, I have complained about Tuberville in the past and it was obvious that alot of fans were pissed during the 2003 season in which he was about to get fired. Well, it fell through and he realized how fortunate he was to have his job and looked what has happened since then. We're one of the top programs in the country. He got the message. If you love Auburn and you want Auburn to be the best it can be in all areas, then you're going to voice your opinion if you know that it's not. I don't just vent my frustration here, I have emailed the athletic department and stressed my concerns about Tom Slater. It just seems to me that some of the people on this board jump on me when I complain because they are satisfied with the program at this time and would not dare question the administration on their decision in hiring Tom Slater.

speaking only for myself here. I jump on you when you complain, because its all you ever do. Show me ONE post that is completely positive that you've posted. I imagine it will take you quite a while (if you ever could). A true auburn fan would not constantly rip coaches, players, administrators or anybody else. It seems you are only happy when something bad happens at auburn, so you can have something to complain about.

speaking only for myself here. I jump on you when you complain, because its all you ever do. Show me ONE post that is completely positive that you've posted. I imagine it will take you quite a while (if you ever could). A true auburn fan would not constantly rip coaches, players, administrators or anybody else. It seems you are only happy when something bad happens at auburn, so you can have something to complain about.

That's not true. I was in New Orleans when we finished 13-0 and barring the birth of my son, that was the best night of my life. I don't like complaining, but if you want your team to be the best or even good, you can't help but complain about where the baseball program is.

Tell me something WarTiger, if the baseball season continues to go as it has gone for the first two series, do you think Tom Slater should be fired?

That's not true. I was in New Orleans when we finished 13-0 and barring the birth of my son, that was the best night of my life. I don't like complaining, but if you want your team to be the best or even good, you can't help but complain about where the baseball program is.

Tell me something WarTiger, if the baseball season continues to go as it has gone for the first two series, do you think Tom Slater should be fired?

again, prove it, show me ONE post you've made here that is completely positive, just ONE...it shouldn't take you long if you are right. But if i'm right, you will be looking for quite some time and very likely end without success.

As far as your question goes, i'm not making any judgements or decisions after 4-5 games..It's not fair to anybody involved. Now, reverse things a little bit. What if things turn around and we get several series sweeps and even finish on top in the west, would you then finally support slater and dare i say it, say something positive about auburn? I doubt it, you'd come back here complaining about something wrong with the field, uniforms or anything else you can come up with.

Archived