How many of your picks are in the final four?

ssgaufan

Two for me, and I'm taking :uf: to win it all.

I got 3. UNC did me no favors. I picked UF over UNC in the final.

That was my bracket also, but for some reason I had the chokehawks beating UCLA. :no:

I have 3 of 4 in. Only missed Kansas <_< . I have picked a great many games right this year. I got 31 of 32 in round 1, 12 of 16 in round 2, 7 of 8 in round 3, and 3 of 4 in round 4. That's 53 of 60 games right so far. I don't gamble, though, so somebody else will win the money. My picks are strictly for fun. Of course, last year I only got about 18 right in round 1 and had about 1 or 2 in the Final Four. So, if I gambled I would have lost a bunch then.

I also picked :uf: to win it. However, with the way the teams are playing now, I would not be a bit surprised if UCLA beats :uf: on Saturday and wins it all next Monday.

Whiffed on Kansas...Georgetown is my champion.

2 of 4 after having all the eite 8 :puke:

I picked Nc and Kansas to win and they both fell apart!

I have Osu to win online and in another bracket I have Florida

Picked Florida, UCLA and Ohio St. correctly. Hqd G'town vs UNC in the Elite Eight but had the 'Heels winning and going to the Final Four.

Picked Florida over UNC for the title.

But I'm starting to feel a Bruins v. Hoyas final game. UCLA looks like they're on a mission.

1 team left, and that's my national champ :uf: . I was in Gainesville last weekend when they beat Oregon. They love their Gators.

well i got all of you beat.. I have ZERO left..lol.

hoping to see a UCLA/Georgetown finals, and don't really care who wins it...guess i'd probably pull for Georgetown..

I had OSU, UF, UNC, and Kansas. I had Kansas winning it all. Oh well.

Archived