Ole Miss @ AU Game 1

Any of you that subscribe to All Access through CSTV have a problem trying to purchase it? I have been trying to purchase it for the last hour, but it keeps telling me all of my info is not filled it, but dang it, I have filled in every box there is. I am actually breaking down and giving them my money so I can watch/listen to AU baseball games, but I can't get past the purchase screen.

come on tigers...

craig, one thing I've done multiple times is email the athletic dept about the internet broadcasts. They suck and something needs to be done to correct it. I refuse to pay to listen to something online like this.

So are you telling me not to worry about it because it would be a waste of $6.95 a month.

Looks like this is going to be another nail biter.

Put your rally caps on...bottom of the 9th coming up, we need 3 runs for the win...<sigh>

6-7-8 hitters coming up.

17 SEC losses in a row. This is getting beyond pathetic.

Well, at least the local JUCO team that I played at (and now back in school at starting all over again) is kicking butts and taking names. They are 33-4. I might need to start go watching some of their games.

Radio, please squeak up, we can't here you. Yes, you can go roll Toomers Corner tonight because you won and we lost.

Radio, please squeak up, we can't here you. Yes, you can go roll Toomers Corner tonight because you won and we lost.

The guy has a point, ranger. Baseball isn't like some other sports. If the right guy is there, winning starts almost immediately. I just don't think this Slater thing is working. 17 SEC losses in a row with little hope in sight? Ole Freaking Miss passing us on the national scale? UN-EFFING-ACCEPTABLE. Completely unacceptable. We've gone from being a national power to a punching bag. No better facilities in the SEC. Great fan support -- when there's at least the appearance of a half-ass effort. There's no better place to play baseball in the league. How far are we willing to let the program sink before we take decisive action? If this was a one-season anomaly or something, then maybe you let it ride. But what has Slater done since Day One? Is the team better today than it was when he got here? I don't see it. Adios.

Archived