Who ya got winning the Final Four?

SouthLink02

I got UCLA.

Defense is great

Offense is rolling

Best HC in the Final Four, imo.

I have Ohio State in one bracket and florida in the other I couldnt decide! If Oden stays out of foul trouble and Conley is on watch out for Ohio State to take it all! I think Osu and UF would be a great final

I originally had UF winning the whole thing, but I really like all 4 teams that are in Atlanta this weekend. I'd have to say UF is going to be tough to beat, but I think the GU/ OSU survivor might win on Monday.

Someone needs to tell John Thomson JR how to coach. How you let your best player and conference player of the year take that few shots in such a huge game is ridiculous.

I got UCLA.

Defense is great

Offense is rolling

Best HC in the Final Four, imo.

Just not their night tonight. They were Gator bait. Looks like it will be UF and OSU. Another first... I doubt any two schools have met for both a basketball and a football title in the same year.

Someone needs to tell John Thomson JR how to coach. How you let your best player and conference player of the year take that few shots in such a huge game is ridiculous.

Well someone needs to tell you what you're talking about.

First of all its John Thompson. And John Thompson Jr was probably on the sideline doing the radio broadcast of the game and was the first black coach to win a national title. And John Thompson III made it to the final four doing whatever he did. If you watched any of the other games before this one, youd know that Green took very few shots throughout the tourney. It didnt seem to hurt them then.

I'll have to agree with Mowegl. Anyone that has watched Georgetown play this year knows that when Hibbert is off/ in foul trouble, then they are inconsistent. They played well in the first half, but not well enough to build a sizeable lead with Oden out of the game. Thompson knows how to coach, and this won't be the last time you see GU or Thompson in the final 4.

Well someone needs to tell you what you're talking about.

First of all its John Thompson. And John Thompson Jr was probably on the sideline doing the radio broadcast of the game and was the first black coach to win a national title. And John Thompson III made it to the final four doing whatever he did. If you watched any of the other games before this one, youd know that Green took very few shots throughout the tourney. It didnt seem to hurt them then.

Sorry I spelled his name wrong or whatever but my point is still very valid and yours really is not.

Vs UNC Green took 17 shots and scoreed 22.

Vs Vandy Green took 11 shots and scored 15.

Vs BC Green took 12 shots and scored 11.

For him to come out tonight and not take his first shot of the game until there were under 6 minutes left in the first half and then do EXACTLY the same thing in the second is just plain bad. It's bad on his behalf and it IS poor coaching. He's their leading scorer and it was the Final Four. Plays should have been set up for him and if that wasn't happening then he needed to take the initiative and find the shots for himself.

Aufan07, as far as Hibbert goes he had his best scoring game of the tournament tonight and only played 2 minutes less than he averaged all season. The Ohio State win had nothing to do with Hibbert having any sort of off game.

Archived