Lady tigers vs. Lady tigers doubleheader...

Tigerbait2010

Ha... nobody cares about that. My roommate is a student manager for the softball team and I haven't wasted my time to go see them play.

Congrats on the win though.

Ha... nobody cares about that. My roommate is a student manager for the softball team and I haven't wasted my time to go see them play.

LSU's leading 4-1 in the 4th. It's just as important as swimming and diving. <_<I'm just keeping you guys up to date. :)

LSU's leading 4-1 in the 4th. It's just as important as swimming and diving. <_<I'm just keeping you guys up to date. :)

no swimming and diving has a purpose: it's transportation

LSU sweeps the doubleheader 9-0 and 4-1. :P auck fuburn j/k.

bs. you're not kidding. you're seriously dropping some softball smack. luck fsu. what?

bs. you're not kidding. you're seriously dropping some softball smack. luck fsu. what?

:lol: Dude, it's all in good fun, but what does FSU have anything to do with this?

:lol: Dude, it's all in good fun, but what does FSU have anything to do with this?

:lsu: sweeps AU 5-2.

game would have been 2-2 and gone to extra innings if it weren't for the worst call i have ever seen in the 3rd that essentially gave lsu an extra out at bat. the whole umpire crew forgot whether or not the batter had swung (she did) when the runner stole 2nd. the strike would have given auburn the inning.

We are not a very good team this year on the ladies side anyway. Congrats on your meaningful sweep of Auburn Softball. I know you will eat a couple of corndogs over that big time series sweep ;)

We are not a very good team this year on the ladies side anyway. Congrats on your meaningful sweep of Auburn Softball. I know you will eat a couple of corndogs over that big time series sweep ;)

You guys do have a good quality pitcher in Currie though.

Archived