Florida Vs Ohio St Rematch

BZ770

This is very ironic that they just played for a MNC in Football 3 months ago. Now a Basketball rematch. If Florida wins this then the SEC defintely deserves props for best conference in everything. I hope ESPN is taking notes.

I don't care who wins... I'm just tired of seeing this mullet guy drawing UPS crap on a whiteboard.

I don't care who wins... I'm just tired of seeing this mullet guy drawing UPS crap on a whiteboard.

I love the UPS commercials, and I want UF to win because then it would make the ESPN talking heads all whiny.

I agree. GEAUX BUCKEYES!!! :cheer: I'm just tired of seeing one SEC team running the show. Unlees it's LSU of course. :)

LSU won't be running the show as long as Brady is sitting on the sideline picking his nose.

To paraphrase Jack Sparrow: "There'll be no living with Florida fans after this."

yeah, it was hard enough when all their teams sucked. They were still #2 in the conference in arrogance. we all know who #1 is and will always be. Living in florida makes it even more pronounced...

Granted I don't have to live with them but usually all I have to do is bring up the score of a football game or start talking about Charlie Pell and it usually shuts them up.

With that being said.....Go Gators!

To paraphrase Jack Sparrow: "There'll be no living with Florida fans after this."

yeah, it was hard enough when all their teams sucked. They were still #2 in the conference in arrogance. we all know who #1 is and will always be. Living in florida makes it even more pronounced...

You will love UF after living with me and LSU fans. ;)

Did I hear right, is K. Brewer a 7 footer? If so that dude does not move like one. IMHO Brewer is the guy who has the best chance to succeed at the next level compared to Noah.

two things:

1. His name isn't Billy Dunavan

2. Joakim Noah is the single most overrated player ever.

Did I hear right, is K. Brewer a 7 footer? If so that dude does not move like one. IMHO Brewer is the guy who has the best chance to succeed at the next level compared to Noah.

Well its C. Brewer. And no hes not. he's 6-8/6-9.

As if he wasnt bad enough already, Noah permanently marked his place in my mind as a complete idiot after those postgame comments.

This may have been asked already, but have the same two teams ever met in the men's football and basketball NC game in the same year before now?

As if he wasnt bad enough already, Noah permanently marked his place in my mind as a complete idiot after those postgame comments.

What did he say? I missed it.

noah is the ugliest player in the league, he looks like a horse. i'm just wondering how a former ms. sweden had a kid that ugly. she must have had an affair with mr. ed

I agree that Noah is the most overrated player the gators have. He is extremely lazy as well. Horford is the real deal for UF.

Congrats to the :uf:

What did he say? I missed it.

That's just it. We don't know what he was saying.

Archived