Not So Fast!

Rev4AU07

Looks like Dana wised up and decided Creighton looked better than :arky: , not that I can blame him. Looks to be a crushing blow to the pride of :arky: fans everywhere! They just announced it on ESPN.

Why would he miss out on going to social functions with Houston Nutt? I mean they could bite their nails together and talk about the intranets being against them.

He probably flew to Fayetteville and they sent Nutt to pick him up at the airport. That scared him stragiht back to Nebraska.

Why did Ark offer Self? They really think he would leave? Did Self go to Ark or something?

Who's honestly left on the hogs list?

John Brady.

Why did Ark offer Self? They really think he would leave? Did Self go to Ark or something?

Who's honestly left on the hogs list?

Nick $aban

I hear that Gottfried is someone they're looking at. At least, I heard it on a sports talk show this morning. No link.

I hear that Gottfried is someone they're looking at. At least, I heard it on a sports talk show this morning. No link.

:lol: talk about walking backwards...

I can honestly say if I were them I'd offer any other coach in the West before him. Kennedy, Lebo, Stansbury, and Brady... well, okay, maybe not Brady. :lol::arky:

Walking backwards? Try sprinting backwards.

Archived