Mens and Womens National Champs

Rev4AU07

little bit of irony here...I was keeping up with the Tennessee game on espn.com and their web updates. Well, they have a graphic on each side of the screen for the teams playing right?? Well, at the end of the game when I refreshed the page, they had NORTH CAROLINA winning the game....LOL.... YES, NORTH CAROLINA..The tennessee graphic had been up the entire game, until it was over....Not just the graphic was there, it read NORTH CAROLINA in the box score at the top of the page... Just checked and they've fixed it now....what a bunch of idiots..

little bit of irony here...I was keeping up with the Tennessee game on espn.com and their web updates. Well, they have a graphic on each side of the screen for the teams playing right?? Well, at the end of the game when I refreshed the page, they had NORTH CAROLINA winning the game....LOL.... YES, NORTH CAROLINA..The tennessee graphic had been up the entire game, until it was over....Not just the graphic was there, it read NORTH CAROLINA in the box score at the top of the page... Just checked and they've fixed it now....what a bunch of idiots..

Billy Packer probably snuck into the control room and put that graphic up. He is at home crying that his beloved ACC didn't make the final 4 for the second straight year.

Congratulations to both teams, and what a year for the :sec::cheer:

Rev, I'm sure you got all giddy when you saw Pat cut down the nets. And Billy Packer is a wankstain, I wish Dickie V would drop kick him in the face.

Here are some current standings in college sports. How does the country not recognize the :sec: as the rulers of the sports world?

Football - National Champs (Florida)

Men's Basketball - National Champs (Florida)

Women's Basketball - National Champs :ut:

Men's Swimming - National Champs :au:

Women's Swimming - National Champs :au:

Baseball - 3 in top 10 #3 (Vandy) , #4 (S. Carolina) , #5 (Arkansas)

Softball - 3 in top 10 #1 :ut: , #2 (Alabama) ,#9 (LSU)

Men's Tennis - 2 in top 10 #1 (Georgia) , #4 (Ole Miss)

Women's Tennis - 1 in top 10 #4 (Florida)

The numbers don't lie. The :sec: is by far the best in the country.

Here are some current standings in college sports. How does the country not recognize the :sec: as the rulers of the sports world?

Football - National Champs (Florida)

Men's Basketball - National Champs (Florida)

Women's Basketball - National Champs :ut:

Men's Swimming - National Champs :au:

Women's Swimming - National Champs :au:

Baseball - 3 in top 10 #3 (Vandy) , #4 (S. Carolina) , #5 (Arkansas)

Softball - 3 in top 10 #1 :ut: , #2 (Alabama) ,#9 (LSU)

Men's Tennis - 2 in top 10 #1 (Georgia) , #4 (Ole Miss)

Women's Tennis - 1 in top 10 #4 (Florida)

The numbers don't lie. The :sec: is by far the best in the country.

Mike, don't waste your breath telling Herbstreit, Corso, Billy Packer, Jay Bilas, etc. any of that garbage. The ACC is the best basketball conference, the Big 10/ PAC 10 rule the gridiron, and no one cares about the other sports.

Archived