Post-Season Pre-Season Predictions (...?)

Aubie16

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2825071

Teams we'll regret not having, but reserve the right to toss in here after we know all the early-entry fallout: Davidson, Oklahoma State, Oklahoma, Washington, NC State, Miami, Providence, Virginia, Maryland, VCU, Alabama, Butler, BYU, Southern Illinois, Vanderbilt, Connecticut, Georgia, Arkansas, Auburn and LSU.

I say we have a legitimate chance at making the tourney next year provided we take care of the ball and the incoming freshman have some sort of impact coming off the bench. Top 25 might be a stretch, but if we improve this offseason as much as we did last offseason, it's certainly a possibility.

hopefully we'll see :au: in the rankings some this year. our talent is maturing in age and skill. we have a solid x's and o's coach, and we finally brought in some big men, who can hopefully contribute at least a little bit this year. we played some really good basketball in several games this season, and hopefully it will only get better this year. i'm excited to see what lebo has in store for this upcoming season! :au: war eagle!

i'm excited to see what lebo has in store for this upcoming season! :au: war eagle!

334481436_3cad97c014_m.jpg

Thanks for the sunshine pumping! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheer:

I'm looking forward to seeing if Auburn cracks the rankings cause that means something is going good. Man Rev you beat Mowegl to the sunshine pumping, that is gonna make him angry.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Auburn cracks the rankings cause that means something is going good. Man Rev you beat Mowegl to the sunshine pumping, that is gonna make him angry.

Why are you posting? I haven't told you what you think about this topic yet.

Oops, forgot to send you a 4 page email asking if I could post and what I can and cannot talk about. Won't happen again.

Oops, forgot to send you a 4 page email asking if I could post and what I can and cannot talk about. Won't happen again.

I think I understand your position well enough that a two-page "talking points" memo would probably suffice. And don't forget the TPS reports that should accompany this. You may have gotten the memo that we're including coversheets on all our TPS reports now before they go out.

I think I understand your position well enough that a two-page "talking points" memo would probably suffice. And don't forget the TPS reports that should accompany this. You may have gotten the memo that we're including coversheets on all our TPS reports now before they go out.

Yes I got the memo and no I don't need another one. (guts fish, throws it on the pile of GG's printed posts"

somebody's gotta do it.

Archived