LSU

Anyone lsitening to the live broadcast? The "Live Stats" on LSU's website don't seem to be too Live. Could thsi be some shenanigans on the part of LSU?

7th Inning Stretch:

Box Score

AU 6 / 8 / 0

LSU 1 / 2 / 3

LSU pitcher has struck out 9 batters, walked 2.

Burnside has 3 strike-outs and 2 walks - had a no hitter through 5 innings.

LSU's lead off man doubled. The next batter grounded to short but a throwing error put runners at 1st & 3rd. The next guy flied to LF and the runner at third was thrown out running home. :cheer:

Inning ended with a pop to SS. No damage done!

Middle of the 8th, Auburn 6-1.

LSU pitchers (2) have a total of 11 strikeouts. The starter had 8 in 5 innings pitched and the reliever has 3 in 3 IP.

Burnside has 3 SO in 7 innings and given up 3 hits. Has had 6 batters ground out 2 for DPs.

Other scores of note:

Vandy 2-0 over UAT in the Bot 8th

So. Car 12- 2 over UF in the Bot 9th

UGA and Ole Miss tied at 7 in the Bot 10th

UT and Kentucky PPD due to snow accumulation

South Carolina beats Florida 12-2

Vandy on top of UAT, 3-0 - headed to the 9th in Nashville

UGA - Ole Miss still tied at 7 in the top of the 11th

Good win for the team. The number of strikeouts is concerning, but once again, we do have a lot of young hitters. Seems like Bianucci has a lot of OF assists this year. Anyone have a # on that?

We will take the wins no matter who it's against. The Tigers :au: have a deep hole to climb out of, and a series win over :lsu: would be a very good start.

Nice win Tigers!

Seems like Bianucci has a lot of OF assists this year. Anyone have a # on that?

I will have to look that up.

I know he did not play in this game. I was listening too it and in the pre-game they said we would be without him for this game and said it would be day to day for him, but I did not know he was hurt or what is going in with him.

Pitching seems to have found itself within the last three games. The grand slam by Brooks really helped us out this game.

Seems like Bianucci has a lot of OF assists this year. Anyone have a # on that?

I will have to look that up.

I know he did not play in this game. I was listening too it and in the pre-game they said we would be without him for this game and said it would be day to day for him, but I did not know he was hurt or what is going in with him.

Pitching seems to have found itself within the last three games. The grand slam by Brooks really helped us out this game.

oh ok. I didnt realize that. I kinda slowed down my following because I was home over spring break and didnt see the last two series.

Archived