LSU Game 2

Okay, since I went ahead and broke down to pay $6.95 a month for the All-Access subscription, we are 3-0. So maybe I am good luck, or did I just jinx it by saying that?

Okay, I finally just heard what was wrong with Bianucci. He has a sprained AC in one of his shoulders.

thanks for the updates. LSUs live stats thing sucks, and so does 1450's signal so I cant get the game over the radio.

Going to bottom of 3rd, :au: up 1-0. We have had one runner picked off and one caught stealing so far this game.

My brother said the LSU gametracker was working pretty dang good last night, but is crap today.

I am sitting here listening to the game and watching the Masters with the volume turned down.

Going to bottom of 3rd, :au: up 1-0. We have had one runner picked off and one caught stealing so far this game.

My brother said the LSU gametracker was working pretty dang good last night, but is crap today.

I am sitting here listening to the game and watching the Masters with the volume turned down.

Sounds like a nice day. I have been watching GT and Miami on FSN. Miami just won it just on a 3 run walk off in the bottom of 11. Tennessee and UK are on now. 1-1 in the bottom of 2 if youre interested.

Going into the bottom of 4th, :au: up 2-0, stranded two runners.

I normally would probably have those games on FSN on too, because I can watch college baseball anytime, regardless of who is playing, but it is fun watching the course at the Masters this year kicking everybody's butt.

Gametracker sucks bad today. still shows 1-0 in the 3rd.

Lady Tigers lose 12-4.

Going into top of 4th, still leading 2-0.

We have a man on second, Jenkins, with one out after a sac bunt by Stringer.

Byrd walked Grenke, man on 1st and 2nd with one out. Byrd for LSU is coming out...pitching change already!!!

Correction...Edwards was walked, Grienke to face new pitcher.

I just checked the live stats on LSU's website and they are way behind. It was things like this with AU's and other school's gametrackers that made me decide to pay and get the broadcasts.

Grienke hits a little tapper in front of the plate. He thought it was foul and never left the box and they tag him out. It was a hit and run anyway and runners move to 2nd and 3rd with two outs.

Josh Donaldson gets intentional walk. Bases now loaded with two outs.

Dustin Spruill...basehit to righfield...rightfield boots the ball and all runners score and Spruill makes it to 3rd on the error!!!

Next batter, Sanders strikes out.

:au: up 5-0 going into the bottom of the 4th!

3 up, 3 down in the bottom of the 4th. Taylor Thompson strikes out two.

Time to add some more runs.

Okay, I somehow got an inning behind in my mind. We are going into the top of the 6th

Correction...Edwards was walked, Grienke to face new pitcher.

I just checked the live stats on LSU's website and they are way behind. It was things like this with AU's and other school's gametrackers that made me decide to pay and get the broadcasts.

Grienke hits a little tapper in front of the plate. He thought it was foul and never left the box and they tag him out. It was a hit and run anyway and runners move to 2nd and 3rd with two outs.

Josh Donaldson gets intentional walk. Bases now loaded with two outs.

Dustin Spruill...basehit to righfield...rightfield boots the ball and all runners score and Spruill makes it to 3rd on the error!!!

Next batter, Sanders strikes out.

:au: up 5-0 going into the bottom of the 4th!

sounds good. is it bottom of 4th or 5th? earlier you said 2-0 going into bottom of 4th.

ok now the stats are up to date for me. It was top of 5th.

LSU went down 1,2,3 in the bottom of 5

It looks like Slater has really shook up the lineup since before SEC play. Stringer is now playing SS, Joe sanders who was playing some 3B is at 1B, Ryan Jenkins catching, Donaldson at 3B, and Spruill is DH. So we have all 3 of our catchers playing.

Jenkins, our catcher, just apparently made a heckuva play on a foul ball for an out. Bramlett got pretty excited about it.

Miss. St. beat Arky 2-1.

Thompson has a rocky inning. Gives up a couple of base hits and a wild pitch puts runners on 2nd and 3rd with two outs. But Sanders makes a great diving catch at a line drive in foul territory to end the inning and get Thompson out of the inning with no runs given up. Probably just saw Thompson's last inning.

New pitcher for LSU to start the 7th.

LSU holds us to 3 up, 3 down. We did get a hit to start the inning, but then hit into a DP after that.

Butts comes in to pitch for Thompson to start the bottom half of the 7th.

Taylor Thompson...6 innings, 6 hits, no runs, 1 BB, 5 Ks.

Great outing for Mr. Thompson.

Kentucky leading UT 4-3 in the sixth.

looks like we are doing well today. Trying to keep up with it and get moved is making it difficult, but i'm up to it..lol

LSU gets a couple of hits, but leaves men stranded on 1st and 3rd. Going to the top of the 8th.

UGA leads Ole Miss 2-1 in the 5th

UT and UK now tied 5-5 in the 6th.

Vandy leads UAT 3-2 in the 6th.

South Carolina leads Florida 6-2 in the 8th.

Sanders got to second on a WP and then scores from there after a base hit and then an error on the outfielder.

6-0 good guys. Two out in the inning.

Brooks gets to 2nd on a WP. Jenkins walks and on the ball 4 it is a WP..Brooks goes to 3rd and then the throw to 3rd is wild and Brooks scores. Next batter strikes out.

:au: up 7-0

UGA leads Ole Miss 2-1 in the 5th

UT and UK now tied 5-5 in the 6th.

Vandy leads UAT 3-2 in the 6th.

South Carolina leads Florida 6-2 in the 8th.

UT is leading UK 5-4 in the bottom of the 6th. In the top, UT tied the game at 4-4 and still had bases loaded with no outs. Only managed to score 1 though on a FC.

Archived