LSU Game 2

The leaders are starting to come back to Tiger, for anyone interested.

Thanks for keeping us up to date today, ranger12. Been building a fence and tryin to keep up. You sure beat the heck out of that "Dead Stats" thing the LSU website uses.

War Eagle!

UG leading Ole Miss 3-1 in 6th

Vandy leading UAT 4-2 in 7th

Correction...UT leading UK 5-4.

LSU gets a hit, but that is all in the bottom of the 8th.

Yeah, mo, I had the tie correct with the UK/UT game, just had the wrong score. :lol: I try to type them as fast as the give them. When I try to go to each games live stats, some of them seem to not be working real well. So, I have just been relying on Andy Burcham's updates when he gives them.

Florida has scored 4 runs against SC in the 8th and now only losing 8-6 and they are still batting.

We go 3 up/3 down in the 9th.

Yeah, mo, I had the tie correct with the UK/UT game, just had the wrong score. :lol:

Well UT got out of their own jam in the bottom of the 6th, so I thought UK might come back and tie it at 5. I thought I might be watching the game on a delay or something for a moment.

Yeah, mo, I had the tie correct with the UK/UT game, just had the wrong score. :lol:

Well UT got out of their own jam in the bottom of the 6th, so I thought UK might come back and tie it at 5. I thought I might be watching the game on a delay or something for a moment.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was on TV. If you go to the Vandy website, it says you can watch their game with UAT for free today.

Wow. The Scores on FSN are just as bad as those for JP sports. They just showed us being up 5-0 in the 6th. and showed several other scores. all at least an inning behind ranger's last report.

Its like the WasteManagement Scoreboard.

You don't need no stinking TV updates when you have me around fellas.

Greinke makes a great over the shoulder basket catch to end the game.

War Eagle!!! We take our first SEC series in a very long, long time. We are closing the gap folks. A sweep will have us in the hunt for the SEC tourney. We do have a tough schedule ahead of us, but the pitching seems to be coming back to us. Hitting is still a little spotty though.

Greinke makes a great over the shoulder basket catch to end the game.

War Eagle!!! We take our first SEC series in a very long, long time. We are closing the gap folks. A sweep will have us in the hunt for the SEC tourney. We do have a tough schedule ahead of us, but the pitching seems to be coming back to us. Hitting is still a little spotty though.

Yeah. Wins are always good.

The NCAA Hockey championship is coming on in 10 minutes for you hockey fans. Boston College and Michigan St.

Braves are leading Mets 5-3 in the bottom of 8. Its on FOX

I might tune into the college hockey championships.

I could not care less about the Braves. :poke:

Red Sox are on ESPN tomorrow night! :thumbsup:

HEEEEEEYYYYYYY! I think that is a positive post by PowerI. Be careful - we may make you change your avatar! :poke:

HEEEEEEYYYYYYY! I think that is a positive post by PowerI. Be careful - we may make you change your avatar! :poke:

1 out of every 526 posts whether he needs to or not...

I'm just glad the Tigers have won an SEC series....

The pitching has been great the last few games. Keep it up Tigers. A win tomorrow puts us at 4-8 on the year in the SEC.....Looking better.

Cut the guy some slack. We don't need to be riding him when he actually makes a positive post.

For the record PI, the admins may have possibly lit a fire under Slater, and rightfully so, but he in turn must have lit a fire under the players. Like I said before, our losses were not from coaching mistakes, they were from errors and lack of execution from the basic things like hitting the ball and the pitching imploding. These guys had proved they could do all of that correctly before the conference season started. Slater can't do it all for them, but what he can do is ride their ass and get them focused. Apparently Slater was lacking in that crucial characteristic of being a head coach, but maybe he has remedied that. He still is a young coach in his first big school job as a head coach, so maybe he finally had an epiphany and is going about it the right way now.

It actually made me wonder if Slater kind of went into a panic mode for some reason when conference play started and the players responded in the same way. How else do you explain how we were playing like gangbusters and then all of a sudden hit a wall? One can only hope that Slater learned something from that losing streak and he is now turning it into a big positive. Hey, we are in a 4 game winning streak now, so who knows?

We know he is a great recruiter and somebody thinks highly of him because they chose him to be an assistant on the US national team this past summer where that team one a gold medal in Cuba. So, maybe he is finally maturing as a head coach. He has a couple of months to prove that anyway. If not, he may find himself maturing somewhere else.

War Eagle!

Archived