NBA playoffs

AUdmd07

I went to the Rockets-Jazz game last night...there's going to be a bloodbath on the talk radio tomorrow. It's been a while since I've seen a team play as poor a final minute as the Rockets did last night. They gave up two offensive rebounds on a Jazz possession, took too long to get a layup when down 4, then two players, one of them Tracy McGrady, just stared at Deron Williams instead of fouling him with under :10 to go...Utah ran off 8 seconds and that was your ballgame. Unbelievable lack of execution.

San Antonio is very quietly making a push...they've taken HCA with their win and they have always given Phoenix fits.

If Golden State figures out a way to contain Cameron Boozer, they could very well find themselves in the Western Conference finals...Dallas didn't have an inside presence like that.

Cleveland-New Jersey was about as entertaining as getting a root canal sans anesthetic. If Detroit doesn't win the East, shame on them.

detroittt basketball!

GOOOOO PISTONS!

That's what I'm talking about! :thumbsup:

I went to the Finals game when they beat the Lakers....incredible.

Detroit Tigers got me tickets.....was insane...love that arena and fans.

I caught a game with my uncle once back when Laimbeer was playing in the late 80's. You're right, those Dertoiters love their Pistons.

I caught a game with my uncle once back when Laimbeer was playing in the late 80's. You're right, those Dertoiters love their Pistons.

The Detroiters are pretty passionate about all their teams. Just look at those poor Lions fans... still waiting on something that resembles a respectable team.

They've stood by that bunch for as long as they could stomach it. It's not the Lions they're mad at. Once the front office is cleaned out (especially Bill Ford and Matt Millen), the fans will return. They have to be the most inept front office in all of professional sports.

I love the Detroit Pistons Arena and their fans too.

Regards,

Ron Artest and the '04 Indiana Pacers who saw their title hopes disappear in five minutes.

I love the Detroit Pistons Arena and their fans too.

Regards,

Ron Artest and the '04 Indiana Pacers who saw their title hopes disappear in five minutes.

Dude, you've been listening to way too much Jim Rome.

I hate Baron Davis BUT was rooting for GS to beat Dallas.

I think the Jazz beat GS though as GS deflates from their high-energy first round victory.

Boozer is a man amongst boys it seems as of late.

If the Jazz win the first two in Utah, they win the series...I think Golden State missed their best chance to win a game in SLC tonight. GS was rested, Utah was coming off of a tough Game 7 in Houston. The Warriors never had to play from a deficit against the Mavericks and now they do...let's see how they respond.

Things are setting up for a rematch of the '05 Finals right now...Detroit looks strong and San Antonio is a matchup problem for PHX...the Spurs have had their number in recent years.

Dude, you've been listening to way too much Jim Rome.

Great idea for a new avator sign aumd03. RACK EM!!

I don't know Slag, if Golden State continues to play this well at home I think it'll go 7 games. Then maybe they can steal one on the road. They all but handed game 1 to the Jazz anyways.

I think Golden State-Utah is going 7, but I really think the Warriors are going to regret not winning at least one of those first two in Salt Lake City...Game 2 was there for the taking and they bricked 3 of 4 FTs in the last minute of regulation.

I do, however, give GS a better shot at winning one in Utah than the other way around...the Warriors have the best NBA home court advantage I've seen in a long time.

Looks like Golden State not winning one of those first two games killed them... got eliminated on the road in 5.

The Pistons look like they are having some trouble closing out the Bulls for some reason, but I think they'll eventually get them. However, playing these extra games might wear them out more for the showdown against Lebron and the Cavs in the East Finals.

Utah will have a week's rest at least because the Suns-Spurs are going 7.

Archived