New Spencer Pics/New Katie Pic too

Jenny AU-92

That's a fine looking young :au: man.

Cool. Can't wait till he can wipe his own ass and I can get him drunk.

The restraining order has already been filed with the courts.

Hasn't stopped me yet. Great picture of Katie. Is she digging on her little brother more now?

Hasn't stopped me yet. Great picture of Katie. Is she digging on her little brother more now?

Yeah, but the problem we have now is that she loves him TOO much - she is killing him with hugs and kisses. She will NOT leave him alone - she especially likes to jam the pacifier back in his mouth. I expect to see it sticking out the back of his neck some day. He'd better grow up fast before she lays a beatdown on him. Fortunately, he is growing longer every day - 24 1/2 inches already - that's three inches in three months. He has very long legs, which is an auspicious beginning for my plans to make him a Groza award winner by age 20. Screw QB and the Heisman - I don't want anyone hitting my baby. Hit the kicker and you get a penalty, plus you'll have to deal with Momma in the tunnel after the game.

The VERY good news regarding Katie is that she has finally remembered what a potty is for (serious regression after Brother came to live with us), and is very proud of her big girl Dora panties. Now she and Randall have something else in common.

and is very proud of her big girl Dora panties. Now she and Randall have something else in common.

And what is that? Dora panites or regressing on the potty training?

and is very proud of her big girl Dora panties. Now she and Randall have something else in common.

Hey, I just lob them up - you are supposed to take them and run with them...

Hey, I just lob them up - you are supposed to take them and run with them...

Well we all know that he sports these around......

7382L.jpg

So it must have to do with hiney troll problems.

Nice Pictures Jenny, Katie has grown a lot. By the way you don't have to file papers against Howard, Megans law takes care of all that for you.

Did you add that picture of Katie later? I don't recall seeing her when I logged on last night. She is growing like a weed.

You have a couple of great looking kids Jenny. Watch out next year if you bring Katie to the LSU game and she gets to meet my Noah, he is 5 now and is looking for a girlfriend...

You have a couple of great looking kids Jenny. Watch out next year if you bring Katie to the LSU game and she gets to meet my Noah, he is 5 now and is looking for a girlfriend...

Or Howard for that matter. You know how he likes 'em young.

Awesome pictures, Jenny. You have a couple of great looking kids!

Great pictures. Time flies by too fast!

Thanks for sharing.

Great looking kids. Katie is growing like a weed and it looks like Spencer will catch her in about a year at the rate he is going.

• 2 weeks later...

Great pictures Jen.

And sorry fanatc but there is allready an agreement between Daniel's Mom & Katie's Mom.

And sorry fanatc but there is allready an agreement between Daniel's Mom & Katie's Mom.

Talk to me, fanatic. Katie may not want a damn Yankee for a mother in law... :poke:

JUST KIDDING, VICKI!!!!!!!!! :kiss3:

Talk to me, fanatic. Katie may not want a damn Yankee for a mother in law... :poke:

Noah is really cute...

Just sayin. :poke:

I know...you would have to be.

:big:

Noah is really cute...

I am sure he is cute, but Daniel is also very cute AND he already has his own set of Auburn season tickets.

Do you really think Noah can compete?

Noah is really cute...

I am sure he is cute, but Daniel is also very cute AND he already has his own set of Auburn season tickets.

Do you really think Noah can compete?

How does section 7 sound???

Plus, Noah has a new puppy.

Stone Pimpin'

This is fun! Maybe Katie needs an agent!

Isn't that the service you are providing?

I have a soul - hence I can't be an agent. So I have a call in to Scott Boras... devilzj1.gif

Heck Jenny, I'll just have to throw Ryan into the ring as possible candidate for Katie. He is six years older then Katie, but that will be just about right when they are adults. By then Ryan would have graduated college and possibly have his Master's on top of that. Right now, he plans on becoming an aerospace engineer also because he loves anything about airplanes and space.

His credentials so far:

"A" honor roll student.

Very athletic..right now he is participating in competitive gymnastics only, but he is thinking about playing baseball again and starting football, especially since gymnastics had made him into a stout little 9 year old.

He is in the TAG problem at school.

Boy Scout member.

Likes to read for a kid his age...right now he is into the Sherlock Holmes books. I am about to introduce him to The Hardy Boys series.

Plus he is handsome just like his father. His mom and Monica says he acts just like me too, so I see that as a positive, though they disagree.

There is one problem though. He has not declared an all out allegiance to either AU or UAT yet. His mom and her husband are bammers and then of course we are all AU on my side. So, the poor kid does not want to alienate anybody, so he likes them both for now. However, as he gets older, since he and I are developing more of a bond as he becomes more boy then child, I think he will eventually be an :au: guy.

Archived